Author Topic: lie to admin  (Read 1066 times)

Offline the_joker

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +1/-6
  • I used to think my life was a tragedy
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: the_joker
lie to admin
« on: August 20, 2020, 07:55:30 pm »
Your in-game namethe_joker
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone2020/8/20
Ban/infraction reason and detailslie to admin
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?i robed the bank and when i camed out and got in my car someone shoot my car but i escaped when i finished the robbery. i saw him on my way so as revange i think to  drive by his car and destroyed it but one or two of my bullet hit him. when admin told me why u RDM i told him the story but admin told me there is nothing in his crime to show us this.so i told admin jail me and admin did and recived 3 inferaction point due too RDM, but after 15 min i got 2 more infraction point for lie to admin.
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?some one shoot my car and i recognize him wrongfully. i am completly sure someone shoot my car if i attack someone else it is RDM true, but this is not a good reason to Accuse me for lying.
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?no
Any more information to provide?no. today i got banned for infraction point, and i am so sorry cuz this story is for 2 week ago. this is a long shot in darkness  ;D ;D
more information the guy that i RDM to him is one of your staff and i was mad cuz i got jailed so when he was MV i killed him and when he camed to take revange i killed him again. exacly after 2 min i recived 2 infraction point due to lie to admin. if admin want to give me that infraction point why its after 20 min?
i will not tell your staff member name becuse maybe its just a misunderestanding.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2020, 10:23:51 pm by the_joker »
can you introduce me as Joker ?
why so serious ???

Offline RazaDaAli55

• Respect: +30/-7
  • Ok
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Raza.Ali
  • Discord name: Raza.Ali#8617
Re: lie to admin
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2020, 09:41:38 pm »
hello, joker i've informed the admin that issued infraction points for your account, please be patient

Offline Parzival

• Respect: +79/-101
    • View Profile
  • Crew: Crew
Re: lie to admin
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2020, 07:50:18 am »
Hey there.

First of all, you appeal your infraction after one solid month, and then are you sure you typed the correct date of when the infraction was issued?

20-8-2020
???

It was issued on 22nd of July. But here we go, first lie from you.

Moving on, me and Xomox were going towards the active city on a highway but I saw you coming from behind, parking ahead to his car and drive-by his car until it exploded, and then run away. Let us take a look at Xomox's crimes?

As it shows on the top, he robbed the bank, went to the hideout, but on return, you exploded his car. But take a deep look, will you?
You kept saying 'I'm innocent, I'm not lying I did not rdm him' but when I mentioned the crimes, you were like yes I did rdm but crimes are not showing it, what the heck? You expect crimes to stop working when Xomox shot you? If he really did, it would register it right here. But no,if you were innocent, you would come to appeal your infraction at that time, but you came today, your infraction would be automatically denied without a solid proof because of it being too old and you not caring about it until you get banned, because it was the truth? I bet you went through your infractions, searched for the easiest one to appeal and then came here, hoping that you will get away with it. Serve your ban please, see you in a week.

Appeal denied.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2020, 07:55:30 am by Finn »
xo