Author Topic: Hercules & DangerMan Shooting Unarmed/Death Matching.  (Read 834 times)

Offline denim

• Respect: +31/-15
  • Ain't nothing 2 Fuck with!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: denim
  • Discord name: hAze#0233
  • Crew: Wu-Tang Clan
Hercules & DangerMan Shooting Unarmed/Death Matching.
« on: August 08, 2020, 03:11:04 pm »
Your in-game name:      [WT]denim
Their in-game name:      Hercules & Dangerman
Details:                      So i just joined game i spawned near Santa Maria Beach, They both were the cops and i had no armor they just came near me and one of
                                        them Cuffed me that was totally fine i was unarmed, Since i had no armor they started assaulting me for no reason and knocked me out. i had
                                        once used my medkit to revive myself but then they knocked me off again instead of arresting me. then a Firefighter Guy came and revived
                                        me multiple time both shot me and knocked me out again, I've posted a video below. I haven't even once shot them or punched them Have a
                                        look. Upon said that Just arrest me his reply was simple "No" Thanks
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)
https://streamable.com/aqdp9v

Offline Parzival

• Respect: +79/-101
    • View Profile
  • Crew: Crew
Re: Hercules & DangerMan Shooting Unarmed/Death Matching.
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2020, 05:51:33 pm »
Oops, you forgot to provide the /crimes list on spot.

Will add them up on the watchlist, but this isn't something enough to punish them, who knows what you did back then.

Dismissed, better luck next time.
xo