Author Topic: Trappinmyreligion another complaint  (Read 985 times)

Offline Astro

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +27/-29
  • Шутер сум во скуадот бејби викај ме Бекам!!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Astronaut
  • Discord name: Panter#8103
Trappinmyreligion another complaint
« on: July 30, 2020, 06:18:20 pm »
Your in-game nameOLDirtyAstro
Their in-game nameTrappinmyreligion
DetailsAfter i filled the last complaint this guy decided to have fun and i decided to fill this big complaint .Continously abusing bugs + having suspucios shots + suspicious dmg system.
Firstly as i explained here he abusing c-Bug with shotgun and dgl with his skin which i tried and worked for me for few times he does like a slide thing which makes him almost teleporting and can avoid some great dmg.I talked with players they said he might using lag cheat or something. Also you can see on other videos he avoids fire (molotov) and shoots while  on it admin saw that in game and he said that more evidence is needed so i did. Ill explain more on the videos.
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.) avoiding fire and shoots while on fire from molotov (
) first one its okay i might have missed but the second is clearly on him and from his perspective as admin was watching he was on fire. Also i hit with sawns when he knocked Gigi but no dmg, yeah it might be cuz he jumped but he was in front of my aim and bulets hit the wall behind himon the samespot whhere he is ( its not lagshot server so i need to predict this is clearly shots on him)  and the c-rifle shot on 0:22 hitting him but he just slides arround and his health its same.

4 sawns from me he slides away 4 more from claude and some uzi to kill him without armor meanwhile he manages to drain claude's armor leaving him with low health(
)

first one i know i missed but how many shot really hit him ???
Second he is downed and shoots me but when i shoot him he barely gets dmged 2-3 sawns and only 15-20 percent ??
Third video hit him with c-rifle still barely dmged slides away and hs me..
Fourth video he is locking on gigi clearly aiming me but shooting gigi  best seen 0:50-51 and again trying to shoot Hercules but  instead lockin on Gigi
Fifth video  3 c-bugs instant  death, all headshots ? and maybe thats all (
)
« Last Edit: July 30, 2020, 06:22:52 pm by Astronaut »

Offline howl

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +110/-183
    • View Profile
Re: Trappinmyreligion another complaint
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2020, 09:27:04 pm »
I really don't understand why does that have to be disallowed, if you see him "sliding around", it's a litefoot thing what exists on SA-MP, you gotta figure out how to do it, or just YouTube it.

As for, the "having suspucios shots + suspicious dmg system", come on, this is completely bullshit; since you know we're on server-sided, and every damage registers, so there's no way of absorbing it, and his "suspicious shots" are more of a headshots.

Fire issue is all because of desync - you see him burning on your screen, but he's not on his own screen.

Dismissed.