Author Topic: Reporting Megatron  (Read 1066 times)

Offline typtics

• Respect: +63/-128
    • View Profile
Reporting Megatron
« on: August 03, 2020, 07:09:25 am »
Unable to make a staff complaint in staff complaint board so i have to post here

Your in-game namethotslayer69
Their in-game nameMegatron
DetailsFirst i was in front of bank of las venturas i tried escape from some cops while i was yellow i turned into 2 stars when i stole a car after this, Megatron started ramming me with a Swat van and i was losing my health so i got knocked and megatron killed me while i was unarmed he also said i had a '' weapon '' but i didnt even punched/shoot someone when this happened
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)EVIDENCE_HERE

Offline Uncle Mega

• Respect: +27/-8
  • Ex CM
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Megatron
Re: Reporting Megatron
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2020, 07:42:55 am »
You clearly haven't read the rules on forums which makes it a false complaint, but anyways I'll respond and wait for an admin to solve this since I can't take a decision for my own report.

Please read the rules,
As it states:

Valid reasons to kill:
- You are a cop and they are posing a fatal threat to others (e.g. a yellow player is shooting at other players or aiming at them - you may take them down to preserve life)

You were wanted and armed at the time which gives me the full rights to arrest or kill you, since you oppose threat towards me and the others, I don't think I have to add anything else, thank you and will wait for your reply.

Offline Achilles_

• Respect: +30/-37
  • Legend
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Achilles_
  • Discord name: Achilles_#8382
  • Crew: Solo
Re: Reporting Megatron
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2020, 07:45:45 am »
As he stated above, this is invalid report. He had every right to kill you. Denied.