Author Topic: My ban appeal  (Read 1048 times)

[P]atchy[MAIN]

My ban appeal
« on: July 17, 2020, 09:50:52 am »
Ban ID (if applicable)2798
Your in-game name[P]atchyDaBUSTA
Ban or infraction appeal?Ban appeal
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone17/07/20 4:18
Ban/infraction reason and detailsBan evasion, =[C]orrupted=CJ
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?Cuz I don't need the corrupted cj account [Not fully wrongfully its 50% wrongfully]
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?I'm not saying that it is WRONGFULLY issued cuz in the corrupted cj I got my friends as like enemies. I tried to make them friends again but I got betrayed... So, I thought to delete that account and make another one so I used a vehicle repairing cheat... and happens. Now, in this Patchy's account I got some friends, Level 100, many weapon's professional skill, many vehicles etc.  I didn't cheat here with the Patchy's account but I just wanted to delete the Cj's account cuz there's nothing only poor things and enemies that I don't need. I got this ban like half wrongfully issued. I'm not saying that I'm innocent. I just want this account only [please delete the corrupted one I dnt need it]. And if not I will be unbanned then at least decrease the time of the ban to 1 week or 1 month. I'm not a ban evader cuz I don't need that account. So, I made this ban appeal cuz I got this ban half unfairly.
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?No...
Any more information to provide?Ban SS

I will be very happy if I get unbanned at least make the ban 1 month.

NO PEACE!! Please?? I don't need that account so lemme unbanned...

Offline Flyburger

• MOST TOXIC PLAYER 2020
  • Respect: +105/-98
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Flyburger
  • Discord name: Flyburger#9706
  • Crew: KoS always in heart
Re: My ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2020, 09:54:46 am »
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?I'm not saying that it is WRONGFULLY issued cuz in the corrupted cj I got my friends as like enemies. I tried to make them friends again but I got betrayed... So, I thought to delete that account and make another one so I used a vehicle repairing cheat... and happens. Now, in this Patchy's account I got some friends, Level 100, many weapon's professional skill, many vehicles etc.  I didn't cheat here with the Patchy's account but I just wanted to delete the Cj's account cuz there's nothing only poor things and enemies that I don't need. I got this ban like half wrongfully issued. I'm not saying that I'm innocent. I just want this account only [please delete the corrupted one I dnt need it]. And if not I will be unbanned then at least decrease the time of the ban to 1 week or 1 month. I'm not a ban evader cuz I don't need that account. So, I made this ban appeal cuz I got this ban half unfairly.

Once cheating, there's no turning back. If you would say it earlier we can help you to change your name. It was never too late until you decided to cheat and get banned from the server, then decided to create a new account to evade your ban. I'm sorry patchy, but there's no turning back for your action.

Ban appeal denied.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2020, 09:58:35 am by Flyburger »