Author Topic: EZKIDS,Moe_Police. banned for avoiding arrest  (Read 2290 times)

Offline Deatring

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • THE ELBOW MASTER
    • View Profile
EZKIDS,Moe_Police. banned for avoiding arrest
« on: July 22, 2019, 11:32:38 pm »
In game name - EZKIDS
1st thing - I paused 2 times for 2 complaints and got banned for 1 day lol. I think this is kinda unfair like if I did it multiple times yea but for 2 times really?
2nd thing- We got banned for rule which isn't in the server rules. I checked /rules,/dm and there wasn't a rule to stop us from pausing 2-3 seconds when a cop is chasing us.
3rd thing - Megatron said we pause to avoid arrest? How can somebody arrest us when we are in the car and driving with 100-200km/h? he can't /cuff or /ar us lol.
4th thing- First add this rule where we can't pause for some time when a cop is chasing us. After you add this rule THEN you can ban us if we break it, but now this rule isn't in /rules or /dm so we are getting banned for rule which isn't in the server rules?? Does that make any logic? Implement the fucking rule first and then we will stop because now we follow the /rules and as i said many times this isn't in /rules.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2019, 11:50:06 pm by Deatring »

Offline Rockstarboi

• Baller
  • Respect: +63/-52
    • View Profile
Re: EZKIDS,Moe_Police. banned for avoiding arrest
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2019, 11:49:41 pm »
i have chatlog if you trying to evade the ban , 1 day better than perm ban , right ?

Offline Deatring

• Busta
  • THE ELBOW MASTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2019, 11:55:53 pm »
Yea i know that was Moe who connected lol. check ip address 10000000000000$? He streamed on discord and i watched it so just check the ip adress and then we will talk again ok lier?

Offline Deatring

• Busta
  • THE ELBOW MASTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2019, 11:58:17 pm »
Just to add ask something that was on the topic that i wrote not some lies that you think are true because you didn't see the ip adress. If for example you get banned i can connect with your name and add "2" so that makes you ban evading? No ofc and now stfu check the ip adress that logged and type something that is related to the topic

Offline Uncle Mega

• Respect: +27/-8
  • Ex CM
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Megatron
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2019, 12:34:58 am »
Going AFK as leaving the server is not something different, it's just like re-connecting.
You're the first to be punished for that since no one else thought to abuse that.

I don't see any reason to unban you both, maybe you can tell me something else that can change my decision?

Offline Deatring

• Busta
  • THE ELBOW MASTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2019, 01:02:06 am »
You are right about the afk it is like quiting for 3 sec and rejoining the server BUT you didn't answer the other things that i wrote lol. 1st that the thing you punish us for isn't in /rules or /dm so technically we didn't broke any rules. 2nd thing is that we don't do it to avoid guarantee death or arrest lol we do it to trick cops. Of course when we are fighting other players or getting /cuff and /ar we don't do it because that type of stuff is rule breaking but in this case we didn't broke any rules in the server only yours "imaginary" rules. You said we do it to avoid getting arrested and as i said in the appeal above (3rd thing) how can i get arrested when we are in a car and driving with 100-200km/h and he is behind us, it doesn't make any sense. And finally implement that rule so it doesn't get abused.

Offline Uncle Mega

• Ex CM
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2019, 01:03:56 am »
You might want to read the rules again...
http://prntscr.com/oiouby

How come you didn't find that in the list?
Simple, very simple to find.

Offline Treba

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +32/-78
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2019, 10:35:20 am »
2nd thing is that we don't do it to avoid guarantee death or arrest lol we do it to trick cops.

You guys surely don't!

Please stop +REP'ing me. I already know I'm most authoritative here

Offline Uncle Mega

• Ex CM
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2019, 11:37:06 am »
Ban will remain, end of discussion.