Author Topic: Moe_Police. & EZKIDS - pausing in the middle of a chase, again  (Read 2074 times)

Offline chuppy

• Respect: +27/-42
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: chuppy
  • Discord name: chuppy#1337
part 2 of this complaint.

https://streamable.com/rsf16

not sure if you had a chat with the guys yet, but here's 10 more videos, yes 10 more of the same stuff.. pausing, f8ing to mislead me from the road, to avoid a car crash and taking damage or to avoid getting lag pitted out of the bike.. just a sidenote, all of this(except the last clip, but that one took place at the start of the next week) happened in a single game week..so if you sum it up you get 12 videos recorded in only 2 game weeks..it's quite clear this is what they do all the time and obviously not just on me.

now, i don't wanna be a dick and tell you how to deal with stuff, but i'll just say that friendly little warnings and chats don't have effect on shit tier players..trust me, i know.

Offline Uncle Mega

• Respect: +27/-8
  • Ex CM
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Megatron
Re: Moe_Police. & EZKIDS - pausing in the middle of a chase, again
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2019, 10:22:50 pm »
Thanks, we appreciate your effort.
Let's wait for EZKIDS and Moe_Police to respond on this.

Offline Deatring

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • THE ELBOW MASTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2019, 10:30:41 pm »
If you watch the clip you can see that i did it only time. Should i get reported for pausing once when other people in this server pause and dm non stop? Are you fucking serious? I apologize if this is rule breaking bc i did it only ONCE after the last report but which rule says Moe can't pause for 2-3 seconds?

Offline MoePolice

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2019, 10:32:07 pm »
One question >  WHERE IS THE RULE ??/  and I cant using it ??   ( CANT USE ONLY IF WE"RE 1v1)  + CANT PAUSE FOR AVOID DEAD OR SOMETHING ??  so I can use it when this is not rule .

Offline Rockstarboi

• Baller
  • Respect: +63/-52
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2019, 10:44:16 pm »
lol you both need doctor , 1v1 , it's game you can't pause and say 1-0 , 1v4654654 , i think they should be jailed for 20 minutes

Offline Uncle Mega

• Respect: +27/-8
  • Ex CM
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Megatron
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2019, 10:57:50 pm »
One question >  WHERE IS THE RULE ??/  and I cant using it ??   ( CANT USE ONLY IF WE"RE 1v1)  + CANT PAUSE FOR AVOID DEAD OR SOMETHING ??  so I can use it when this is not rule .

If you watch the clip you can see that i did it only time. Should i get reported for pausing once when other people in this server pause and dm non stop? Are you fucking serious? I apologize if this is rule breaking bc i did it only ONCE after the last report but which rule says Moe can't pause for 2-3 seconds?
Under no circumstances, no one should attempt to avoid arrest/death, you're abusing AFK (ESC button) in order to avoid police which is forbidden.
I believe it wasn't the first time it was abused.

I don't care if you see someone else rulebreaking, you shouldn't break the rules because someone else does, this is simply rulebreaking, so no excuses.
If you see someone rulebreaking, report on forums, be an example for other players, god dang it.

And what's up with that 1-1 thing, it's pretty much childish, stop making your own rules.
"( CANT USE ONLY IF WE"RE 1v1)" - MoePolice

MoePolice and EZKIDS have been punished, thank you.