Author Topic: Issuing Tickets as a Cop (QoL Suggestion)  (Read 1208 times)

Not rated

Offline GtaFreak

• Respect: +38/-6
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: GtaFreak
  • Discord name: GtaFreak#4193
Issuing Tickets as a Cop (QoL Suggestion)
« on: July 13, 2020, 06:26:48 am »
Consider this more of a Quality of Life suggestion instead of something that seems to make no sense.

Police officers must always be on foot to issue Tickets to 1 star wanted level players.

This sometimes causes issues as with a lot of Yellow (1 star) players who just drive out of range by the time we even get out of our police vehicle and can be very annoying for police officers to issue tickets to them, a lot of the time it forces us to chase them until we can finally issue a ticket. (which could take minutes and we get no money from it)

My suggestion is to allow police officers to issue tickets while they are inside their vehicle.
But if this seems a bit too overpowered, maybe only make this only possible when driving in a Police vehicle, issuing a ticket while driving a PV or no Police vehicle won't be possible.

Offline parisisnthuman

• Baller
  • Respect: +16/-64
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Loli
  • Crew: Kensho
Re: Issuing Tickets as a Cop (QoL Suggestion)
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2020, 07:55:31 am »
Not gonna take sides here but even with a police vehicle such as a pursuit unti infernus you would drive full speed spamming N and ticketing even in veh warrants as it would work the same as medic/FF job service but to think of it more it would be a good idea to get rid of the annoying fact you have to get out of the veh to ticket someone and they would run away.
[T]ransgenders apply here!

Offline Sasino97

• Respect: +44/-6
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [B]Sasino
  • Discord name: Sasino#7205
  • Crew: BloodZ & SASP
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2020, 07:28:23 am »
I usually support many cop suggestions, but I disagree with this one just for the sake of realism.
Instead, I propose implementing this http://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,4282.0/topicseen.html which will enable the cops to chase and shoot down the car of a person who runs away.

#FreeCuba

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +417/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2020, 10:53:47 pm »
I usually support many cop suggestions, but I disagree with this one just for the sake of realism.
Instead, I propose implementing this http://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,4282.0/topicseen.html which will enable the cops to chase and shoot down the car of a person who runs away.
Sasino and I are always on the same wavelength it seems!
View trailers here.