Author Topic: Ban Appeal (Another admin can look at this topic?)  (Read 1160 times)

Offline Notbad

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +59/-56
  • Wizard
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Notbad
  • Discord name: Notbad #9055
  • Crew: 36 Boys
Ban Appeal (Another admin can look at this topic?)
« on: June 08, 2020, 02:42:06 pm »
Your in-game nameNotbad
Ban or infraction appeal?Ban
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone8.6.2020
Ban/infraction reason and details  Infraction: Harass/Flame/discriminate
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?He got mad after reonz's report thats why he did.
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?Lying to staff isnt reason i didint see anyone and nobody hitted me so i left cause my weapons bugged i had to do it after the relog he said "why u left" i didint even see them nobody hitted me. also i walked away from cops for relog cause i didint wanna go jail. After relog i had full hp and armour. Parzival has been trying to kill us for 4 days because of reonz's report. We killed him everytime he came and he got mad. After the relog they said " why u left " then i spoke with reonz i realized they were trying to kill me then we were going to them but reonz crashed. (i didint see them as i said nobody hitted me it was a clear then i relogged.) Also i didint swear him all i said was "kid"
There is a difference between saying child and saying fuck off. I just called her a child and was banned for 3 weeks
He just found a ridiculous reason to ban me
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?reonz
Any more information to provide?
(Parzival) does not accept his mistake and rejects.
He cannot accept it. I would be glad if someone else could look at this.
And you can't be banned because of just calling someone a child.
And I realized they were chasing me back after I returned to the game. I haven't even seen them. And no one hit me..
my bugs bugged and i relog thats all. When I returned to the game again, I realized that they were chasing me from the message parzival wrote to me.
''Just look at the logs.''

« Last Edit: June 08, 2020, 02:48:06 pm by Notbad »
Hit 'Em Up

Offline Funtastic Power

• Staff of the month August 2019
  • Respect: +40/-14
  • Nrg backtires <3
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Funtastic_Power
  • Discord name: Funta#5401
  • Crew: Killed on Sight
Re: Ban Appeal (Another admin can look at this topic?)
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2020, 03:12:48 pm »
You seems like just want to provoke him as much as you can we do not condone this kind of behaviour, his reason to ban you because you were lying to him and constantly avoiding his question as I see from the conversation parzival given. So ban appeal is denied because ban is valid, further appeal posts will be counted as spam and may lead to forum warnings.