Author Topic: cbug  (Read 5925 times)

Offline chuppy

• Respect: +27/-42
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: chuppy
  • Discord name: chuppy#1337
Re: cbug
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2020, 12:38:00 pm »
it's not the anti-cheat that prevents it, it's the script..however you are still able to do 2-3 which is more than enough to gain advantage.

I heard that the previous CM allowed cbug, idk if that's true or not, but as of now, it's not.
And if someone bypasses the system, he will be punished, if he's an admin or a player, that doesn't really matter - actions will be taken.

You can still cbugging for 1-2 time

Make up your mind already.

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2020, 12:41:44 pm »
I don't know why c-bug has been the hottest topic of MCNR since launch. My stance on it has been made clear many times - I don't want people to be using any sort of exploits to gain an advantage over players that want to play the game without exploits. No c-bug, no g-bug, no two-shot, no quick relog switching etc.

If a system is in place to prevent you from doing something and you circumvent or even mitigate that, you are breaking a rule, and then it is up to admins to infract etc. If there are admins using c-bug etc. then submit a staff complaint. If you see someone using c-bug in-game or even better on a video they post, report them!

It's very hard to detect c-bugging in the script without interfering with non-cbug gameplay. At the minute it simply measures the time between shots. It used to be based on the sprint/crouch key but it would accuse players of c-bugging all the time. I don't personally c-bug and never have and never will because it's ridiculous, so testing if it works is kinda hard for me.

Is there anything else to say?
« Last Edit: August 05, 2020, 12:43:53 pm by Mike »
View trailers here.

Offline chuppy

• Respect: +27/-42
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: chuppy
  • Discord name: chuppy#1337
« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2020, 02:12:13 pm »
The issue here is admins either don't know that or they don't agree with you so they make up their own rules without you even knowing. You can see their videos on the video section, you can see them dismissing complaints because they do it themselves and you also have a Manager here saying it's okay to cbug above (even after Megatron said it isn't).

It's an issue, even though it's super clear in the rules and shouldn't even be in question, but i guess you guys should alert everyone inside the team because half the team saying one thing and the other half saying opposite doesn't really work.

Offline howl

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +110/-183
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2020, 02:27:36 pm »
While I do agree with that, but, at some point; it's not just one minor rule that two sides don't agree with it, so they just change up their minds.

CM and Managers can make mistakes regarding the other rules, and turns out they just change it by themselves and enforce people as they seem fit.

Offline howl

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +110/-183
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2020, 03:11:55 pm »
It is now official, that c-bug is no longer allowed.

If you caught using it, you will be punished with no questions asked.

Locked.