Author Topic: Dawet[Vehicle repair]  (Read 991 times)

Offline dawet

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dawet
  • Discord name: Got no discord
  • Crew: No
Dawet[Vehicle repair]
« on: June 06, 2020, 03:56:58 am »
Instructions
- Make sure you have read all of the ban appeal guidelines.
- Scroll down to the post editor and replace all instances of  below with what is needed as stated on the left side of each row.
- Attach a screenshot (press F8 in-game) of your ban message (the dialog which pops up saying 'YOU ARE BANNED' with ban details shown. Do not use unreliable image hosts. Attach it via the forum attachment
system.
- Once done, remove all of this instruction and post the topic. Do not leave this red text in your ban appeal.
- Do not post in the topic again unless information is requested, or your appeal will be denied.

Your in-game nameDawet
Ban or infraction appeal?Vehicle Repair Hack
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone6 June, 09:53
Ban/infraction reason and detailsVehicle Repair Hack
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?Sure
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?Someone was make troll with me at SMB while I'm doing a fishing job, that's make my boat broken then i just report the player but admin not respond, then I'm repair my car use a "R" vehicle hack I'm tryan fix my car with repair kit but i just drop the repair kit before
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?No
Any more information to provide?No

Offline Parzival

• Respect: +79/-101
    • View Profile
  • Crew: Crew
Re: Dawet[Vehicle repair]
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2020, 06:34:45 am »
You used the hack like your boat was worth billions or what? If one destroys, another one spawns. There's no way you're getting unbanned.

Ban Appeal Denied
xo