Author Topic: Unarmed/armed situation  (Read 1530 times)

Rated 2 times

Offline Domingo

• Respect: +100/-79
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Domingo
Unarmed/armed situation
« on: June 11, 2020, 07:19:13 pm »
« Last Rated on: June 11, 2020, 07:54:42 pm »
I would like to suggest a protection to unarmed wanted players like un-wanted players are not losing health while attacking him as a cop. Implementing this, it would save understanding the cop system as a newbie and reports for afterall.

Another thing what's on my mind is the situation who's armed and who's not. It's a bit odd to me that if you don't use your guns, then you're unarmed, which gives a big advantage to wanted players since if we attack them as they're unarmed (but actually have guns), they can easily switch to sawn-off or any kind of weapon and kill us easily. I would to combine both of this minor suggestions, if you have a gun, no matter if you use it or not YOU ARE armed, that's something what has been bothering me since the beginning. If you don't have any guns, then logically you're unarmed.

I know that we're supposed to have one suggestion per topic, but I don't really think there's a need to have a seperate topic for this simple thing.

Thank you for reading.

Offline UnforgiveN

• Respect: +49/-14
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: UnforgiveN
  • Crew: 36 Boys
Re: Unarmed/armed situation
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2020, 09:52:43 pm »
  1st suggestion : As you know there are few fighting styles like kickbox , kungfu etc ... If they remove damage taking from cops to unarmed suspects basically everyone will turn into a kung fu master and kill all of the cops .
  2nd one : You are a cop . So you have to be carefull like irl when u face with a suspect. If they have guns you can already kill them (even if theyre not shooting you or not aiming at you. If youre sure about that they have guns , shoot them) . You dont need to wait them to switch weps and kill you .So its already allowed to kill suspects who dont use their guns (if they surrendered u must arrest instead of kill ) .
  For ex. i killed someone and u started tailing me . Then i left my car and started running on foot . Youre allowed to shoot me even if i dont shoot u back . Because i recently killed someone and ure sure about that i had guns
« Last Edit: June 11, 2020, 10:01:59 pm by UnforgiveN »
logo" border="0

Offline parisisnthuman

• Baller
  • Respect: +16/-60
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Loli
  • Crew: Kensho
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2020, 01:35:14 am »
Ridiculous , of course it would be abused because the unarmed cease fire spam messages appear when system detects you shooting a suspect with fists so i could just switch to fist godmode as youre suggesting then switch back to weaps and shoot you whenever i want , as youre trying your best to avoid my unarmed godmode ill kill you easily thats how it would went down if this was implemented. armed suspect clear to take down is mostly the term "Assault/Assault with a deadly weapon" and these suggestions wouldnt help , the helping thing is a cop attack log which i think someone suggested not sure when and if it got accepted or not.
[T]ransgenders apply here!

Offline howl

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +110/-183
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2020, 06:38:00 am »
that's a no from me.

Offline Domingo

• Respect: +100/-79
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Domingo
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2020, 11:47:20 am »
All of you have good points, it's just a minor suggestion, nothing really changeable for the game. It's just a bit annoying in those situations which are really not that often (atleast to me). Thanks for responding.

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2020, 12:29:01 pm »
Currently, unarmed refers to no weapon held in the player's hand. Weapons in their inventory are not 'seen'. For example if a cop sees a suspect and they don't have a gun in their hands, the cop sees them as unarmed. Cops do not have X-Ray glasses to see through people's clothes etc. to know whether they are hiding weapons.

The only suggestion I am going to implement here is that 'warning suspect is unarmed' should not come up if they have attacked recently.
View trailers here.