Author Topic: Appeal for wrongfully demotion.  (Read 1596 times)

Offline SilenTHunteR

• Respect: +7/-21
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Sierra117
Appeal for wrongfully demotion.
« on: June 04, 2020, 08:16:08 am »
Your in-game nameShocKWavE
Ban or infraction appeal?Cop rank demotion.
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone12:30PM Indian Time Zone.
Ban/infraction reason and detailsReason killing a non threat
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?I don't know the way you go through logs or whatever, but I recently killed a suspect who had a shotgun in his hand and who was about to shoot me. I killed him and got jailed with a rank demotion by some active admin. I went to my video folder to recheck the video but I unluckily didn't recorded it. But then I realized that if a suspect isn't holding guns then a warning appears on our screen that "you cannot shoot a non threat or unarmed suspect, which fortunately didn't appeared obviously cause he did had a weapon in his hand and was about to shoot me. However I started recording from the moment I got jailed and recorded my chat logs of that time when this incident took place.
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?Maybe the admin knows
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?No
Any more information to provide?This would be third time where I got my self saved just because I always record whatever I see, This system needs to be more accurate in syncing logs more carefully cause the admin just declared that he had no weapon and jailed me which is wrong. He had weapon and that is why I killed him.

Offline sousage

• Blatant Aimbot
  • Respect: +197/-34
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: sousage
  • Discord name: gr8🔫#1278
  • Crew: 77
Re: Appeal for wrongfully demotion.
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2020, 08:43:14 am »
When i asked to u 'did maro aimin the gun to u', u said 'yes he did'.

at the same time, im checked maro's crimes n there's no weapon threat
(click to show/hide)

the video above does not show the video that maro is fighting you, I didnt see a video that 'maro' aimed his gun to u
fell from heaven to establish his own kingdom.
[GUIDE] Installing Mod with Modloader| [SHR] sampgui n mouse pointer
6.1760°S 106.8228°E

GitHub pls

Offline SilenTHunteR

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2020, 08:50:26 am »
Like I said, He was trying to point his aim on me while I was running constantly due to which he failed to successfully aim at me. if we talk about "did not appeared in his crimes" Then I would Like to mention Mr.nobody here since he too punished me for killing a firefighter saying "crimes of no assault were logged in his crimes" and I gave him the video the same firefighter taking out 100 percent of my health and leaving me knocked.

Also the cop rules are creating so much confusions, How come a guy holding a gun is a Non-threat? I followed the rules strictly and also it did not appeared on my screen while shooting him. few minutes ago you declared that he had no weapon and now you are saying he did not aimed at me, like do you know what you saying?

Offline sousage

• Blatant Aimbot
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2020, 09:01:25 am »
few minutes ago you declared that he had no weapon and now you are saying he did not aimed at me, like do you know what you saying?
Do you know what I'm asking? when I ask 'did maro aimin the gun to u' u said 'yes he did', after that i checked maro's crimes n there's no weapon threat. If he aimed at someone, he would get wanted level because of weapon threat.

He was trying to point his aim on me while I was running constantly due to which he failed to successfully aim at me.
when i asked to u, u didnt say 'he was trying'
6.1760°S 106.8228°E

GitHub pls

Offline SilenTHunteR

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2020, 09:33:20 am »
Alright dude, lock this appeal. However I still see a lot people shooting suspects who are holding guns in their hands, and according to the logic every suspect with guns in his hand is a threat, I still don't see a valid reason to demote my cop rank.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2020, 09:35:27 am by ShocKWavE »

Offline sousage

• Blatant Aimbot
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2020, 11:21:46 am »
Okay, locked.
6.1760°S 106.8228°E

GitHub pls