Author Topic: Admin "Cashewz" protecting a player who broke the server rules  (Read 1393 times)

Offline AdamBijSavage

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-2
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: AdamBijSavage
Hello, my in game player name is "AdamBijSavage", just recently, I was in game I had commited a crime of stealing a police vehicle, mind you that I was unarmed and I had just paid bail after being arrested. I proceeded to run from police  during which time, admin  "Cashewz" and a player names "Grove_CJ12" came after me at the highway that went by the hospital in LS and player "Grove_CJ12" started firing at my vehicle which let it to blow up. I then proceeded to run away from them again, unarmed and with a low wanted level (2 stars - arrestable). "Grove_CJ12" proceeded to fire at me, hitting me several times while admin "Cashewz" gave chase. I was soon tazered and arrested by admin "Cashewz". Straight away, I reported the incident using the "/report" command and nothing was done at all. When I PM'ed admin "Cashewz", I realized that he himself was an admin and he said to me and I quote "It is allowed for me to use guns and vehicles to stop you when you are running away". Again, I was completely unarmed... This is not true as previously, I have reported other players for breaking the rules and action has been taken on by other admins. I was also told that it is only allowed to shoot wanted players if they have a high wanted level, are in the water, or are armed and have shot back at law enforcement. This is a gross disrespect of players who have read the rules and have played in your server only to be undermined by a staff member. Admin "Cashewz" defended a player who clearly broke the rules. Furthermore, I do not have any photo evidence of this because at the time, I was running away from admin "Cashewz" and I thought that my complaint was going to be taken seriously which turned out to be ignored by admin "Cashewz" after I was released from jail after being arrested again. It is completely unfair to state one thing and have another community member go against it.

Offline Cashewz

• Respect: +64/-43
  • vibe check
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Cashewz
  • Discord name: Cashewz#6666
Re: Admin "Cashewz" protecting a player who broke the server rules
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2020, 11:05:41 am »
Cops have the rights to shoot your vehicle to stop it (which is what I did), but not shoot at you on-foot while unarmed. I haven't broken any rules, and as for Grove_CJ12, I have already punished him for shooting at and killing unarmed/non-threat suspects, so please don't say that I have been "protecting" him.

Quote from: AdamBijSavage
I was also told that it is only allowed to shoot wanted players if they have a high wanted level, are in the water, or are armed and have shot back at law enforcement.

It is true that you can shoot ANY suspect that is in water or, armed obviously, but just because they have a high wanted level doesn't mean you shoot them immediately, they might've just broken out of jail COMPLETELY unarmed.

Plus, I was willing to talk about this in-game with you, but you've went off and called me a cheating piece of shit twice which is wrong, therefore I've muted you for that. I'd highly suggest you to take another look at the rules again because you clearly misunderstood some of them.

Offline AdamBijSavage

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-2
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: AdamBijSavage
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2020, 11:15:53 am »
You defended him when I told you he shot me, that's your fault as an admin for not doing your job especially because you were not only riding in the same vehicle but you were also running after me on foot when he shot me while he was sitting in the passenger seat of the infernus an shooting out of the window. You did mute me for calling you that and you told me to go and report to forums if I am unhappy which is what I did. I fully believe that you were protecting him because you didn't do anything when I reported it. No feedback, nothing. Instead when I decided to PM you, you said to me and I quote again "I am allowed to use guns and vehicles to stop you" but you didn't what my he did was wrong when he decided to shoot at me while I was on foot, unarmed and had a two star wanted level. When my vehicle was blown up due to him shooting me your "buddy" continued to shoot at me. He was still online after I was released so wheres your excuse, "admin". You may not have shot at me, but you are a proper admin because a proper one would have said "what he did was wrong and I have punished him for that offence" instead of trying to defend yours or his actions.

Offline Cashewz

• Respect: +64/-43
  • vibe check
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Cashewz
  • Discord name: Cashewz#6666
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2020, 11:26:17 am »
Furthermore, I do not have any photo evidence of this because at the time, I was running away from admin "Cashewz"

And also, at the time I was busy chasing you so I couldn't have done anything at that moment, plus are you really gonna create a whole ass topic on how the dude barely even touched you? Sure he shot you like 3-5 times with his MP5, but man up my guy, it didn't make a difference, at the end I've already cuffed and arrested you.

You may not have shot at me, but you are a proper admin because a proper one would have said "what he did was wrong and I have punished him for that offence" instead of trying to defend yours or his actions.

Admins are not required to be telling you if a report is dealt with. Like I said in my previous post, Grove_CJ12 has been infracted and PSO'ed since he kept on breaking rules again.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2020, 09:55:52 pm by Cashewz »

Offline Parzival

• Respect: +79/-101
    • View Profile
  • Crew: Crew
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2020, 12:36:13 pm »
Handled above, have some solid proof gathered before complaining someone.

Dismissed.
xo