Author Topic: New rule for bicycle jump bug abusers  (Read 1358 times)

Rated 1 time

Offline Mickey

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mickey
  • Discord name: Mickey#7949
New rule for bicycle jump bug abusers
« on: July 18, 2020, 12:45:12 pm »
« Last Rated on: July 18, 2020, 11:25:34 pm »
There's a bug with bicycles when pressing ctrl twice or a few times once you reach the ground to jump alot higher than possible , this can be very annoying and infact counts as a bug abuse on cops when the player is wanted (especially if there's no permission to kill that suspect atleast). They have an ability to easily jump on rooftops and avoid cops. I know i'm not the one who decides what rules are there gonna be but i'm suggesting this and hopefully someone else could agree that this is a bug abuse.

Offline Flyburger

• MOST TOXIC PLAYER 2020
  • Respect: +105/-98
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Flyburger
  • Discord name: Flyburger#9706
  • Crew: KoS always in heart
Re: New rule for bicycle jump bug abusers
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2020, 12:51:21 pm »
You can shoot their bicycle to make them fall-off. Try it!! It's one of the features in this server

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2020, 12:52:21 pm »
Are you referring to the guy near Come-a-Lot just now doing that? I was spectating him and thinking the same thing.

It falls under bug abuse. I already have it on my list to detect it in the script (should be easy enough, vertical velocity over a certain threshold) and knock them off the bike :)
View trailers here.

Offline Mickey

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mickey
  • Discord name: Mickey#7949
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2020, 01:19:49 pm »
You can shoot their bicycle to make them fall-off. Try it!! It's one of the features in this server

I never seen them fall when someone was shooting at them, maybe they didn't hit the bicycle i don't know.

Are you referring to the guy near Come-a-Lot just now doing that? I was spectating him and thinking the same thing.

It falls under bug abuse. I already have it on my list to detect it in the script (should be easy enough, vertical velocity over a certain threshold) and knock them off the bike :)

Great news!