Author Topic: PSO appeal  (Read 1266 times)

Offline Astro

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +27/-29
  • Шутер сум во скуадот бејби викај ме Бекам!!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Astronaut
  • Discord name: Panter#8103
PSO appeal
« on: May 24, 2020, 03:59:48 pm »
Your in-game nameAstronaut
Ban or infraction appeal?PSO
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezoneYOUR_TEXT_HERE
Ban/infraction reason and detailskilling unaRmED
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?CUZhe had guns in his hand/td]
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?me and Ashley roamin arround catching xriminals bla bla bla and we shoot one mw trying to flee with a car, he got out of the car didnt want his infernus destroyed  and started runing but he had weapons on he tries to switch to fist stopped for a sec and started switchin again and came to fist while we were shootin him
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?I CAN WITNESS
Any more information to provide?I saw him had guns he was a threat also he was mw, my live was not in danger but other ppl was  bcz he had guns he said he is unarmed before he got killes and 2 sexonds after that i ended in jail without any reason given 😂💯 gg$wp

Offline Astro

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +27/-29
  • Шутер сум во скуадот бејби викај ме Бекам!!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Astronaut
  • Discord name: Panter#8103
Re: PSO appeal
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2020, 04:00:58 pm »
Your in-game nameAstronaut
Ban or infraction appeal?PSO
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezoneYOUR_TEXT_HERE
Ban/infraction reason and detailskilling unaRmED
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?CUZ. He had guns in his hand/td]
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?me and Ashley roamin arround catching xriminals bla bla bla and we shoot one mw trying to flee with a car, he got out of the car didnt want his infernus destroyed  and started runing but he had weapons on as he tried to  switch to fist but failed and stopped for a sec and started switchin again and came to fist while we were shootin him
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?I CAN WITNESS
Any more information to provide?I saw him had guns he was a threat also he was mw, my live was not in danger but other ppl was  bcz he had guns he said he is unarmed before he got killes and 2 sexonds after that i ended in jail without any reason given 😂💯 gg$wp

Offline Achilles_

• Respect: +30/-37
  • Legend
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Achilles_
  • Discord name: Achilles_#8382
  • Crew: Solo
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2020, 04:30:16 pm »
@Parzival will answer to this, I think he was the one who jailed/pso you. Although did you record just to proove you're innocent? I'm going to wait on the moderator who did this in case he has any proofs.

Turn on post notifications for further informations. :))

Offline Parzival

• Respect: +79/-101
    • View Profile
  • Crew: Crew
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2020, 04:32:36 pm »
Your eye-sight is somehow weak I guess. The suspect just spawned with guns, it takes a second or two to return to fists, and dunno why you're saying he switched to weapons twice, which never happened. Don't know why people never admit their mistakes, but lie instead. I will revoke the PSO, but I don't want this to happen again.

Happy Gaming.
xo