Author Topic: They take away a friend's house despite having informed  (Read 970 times)

Offline LinkOscuro457

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +1/-5
  • Arriba España
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: LinkOscuro457
  • Discord name: Link Oscuro457
They take away a friend's house despite having informed
« on: May 26, 2020, 11:17:49 pm »
My name in the game: Francisco_Franco
My friend's name: IossifStalin
Hello a while ago I made a forum post on the off-topic topic: http: //mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,3170.0.html
 since he did not know very well where to put it on that a friend of mine had his laptop broken and I made a post in the forum the same day that it was broken informing that his laptop had broken and that he could not play gta and that if his house could be saved so that it would not be taken from him, as Mike said in this post: http://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,1657.0.html#msg6084 in addition to the post I did, I sent an individual message to Mike saying more or less the same but he did not reply and in the post I did only a couple of people responded saying irrelevant things but no solution, with this coronavirus he could not go to fix the PC in some time but also I had informed, hayer himself brought him his fixed PC and he connected to the server and saw that he no longer had the house, since others had bought it, that house was very important to him since he liked it a lot and did not I do not feel well that despite having informed in advance in the or they will take it from you please if you can return it, he says that he is willing to pay the house again to the one who bought it.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Arriba España

Offline Lancerb1

• Respect: +33/-11
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Lancerb1
Re: They take away a friend's house despite having informed
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2020, 01:00:38 am »
Unfortunately, there is nothing that can be done since it will be unfair to the current owner of the house to have it taken away. If you want to buy the house, then try and arrange something with the current owner, if possible. Finally, this board is strictly for posting player complaints, and only that.