Author Topic: NOOSE UNIT  (Read 5255 times)

Offline chuppy

• Respect: +27/-42
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: chuppy
  • Discord name: chuppy#1337
Re: NOOSE UNIT
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2020, 10:02:51 pm »
You can get a list of wanted players from the npc in the pd or by just checking scoreboard.
Then you can do /loc (id) to see their precise location with distance how far they are from you.
Problem here is when you're near a criminal (you can see orange/red square on the minimap) you don't know which ID they are until you get close enough, which puts you in danger. If we had the ability to see a list of all criminals, so we can check who they are, where they are, and their recent crimes (whether or not they are armed) it would make our job a lot easier. I usually get in a situation when there's 2 or 3 criminals at the same spot, not only do i not know who they are until i get super close (which means they can just destroy my vehicle and kill me) but i don't know whether or not they're armed and am i supposed to do go for taze-arrest or straight for the kill.

On topic - the stuff above + more rewards (cash) needs to be added for COPS, not some new class or whatever this suggestion is supposed to be.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2020, 10:05:23 pm by chuppy »

Offline Astro

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +27/-29
  • Шутер сум во скуадот бејби викај ме Бекам!!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Astronaut
  • Discord name: Panter#8103
« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2020, 10:50:44 pm »
Problem here is when you're near a criminal (you can see orange/red square on the minimap) you don't know which ID they are until you get close enough, which puts you in danger. If we had the ability to see a list of all criminals, so we can check who they are, where they are, and their recent crimes (whether or not they are armed) it would make our job a lot easier. I usually get in a situation when there's 2 or 3 criminals at the same spot, not only do i not know who they are until i get super close (which means they can just destroy my vehicle and kill me) but i don't know whether or not they're armed and am i supposed to do go for taze-arrest or straight for the kill.

like a  computer in car tellin you about the nearest suspect and last crimes +1

Offline xev

• Banned
  • Respect: +41/-121
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: xev
  • Discord name: xev#4060
« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2020, 04:01:12 am »
bro not 35k or 40k score players nolifer if u know what i mean .. and i like the idea what ur trying to say ,but it would just bust the cop nothing more .ik its cool and all . undercove etc etc but it would just buff the cop and u gonna see cop everywhere

i agree only with the cops money . they only get 5k  *_* and waste more on buying armor and ammo etc etc mostly recovering car