Author Topic: Aevanora player kills criminals while being handcuffed and harasses them  (Read 1097 times)

Offline LinkOscuro457

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +1/-5
  • Arriba España
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: LinkOscuro457
  • Discord name: Link Oscuro457
My name in the game: Francisco_Franco
Your name in the game aevanora
He was at the police station door several times arresting criminals and while handcuffing them he killed the criminals while I put him in handcuffs or he is also taking advantage of a bug which if I put the wife of a criminal and I'm sending him To the car he can send him directly to jail by pressing n again in front of the criminal and stealing the prisoner and also seen as a prisoner who stole from him did not stop harassing him hoping that he would commit a crime such as taking a car or something, also like He has done this a long time during the game and other people have reported him in the game with / report including me. Here is a couple of evidences on how it has been, but the biggest evidences are the reports that we have done at the moment with / report. It also looks like he killed him from the top of the bridge while he was being handcuffed by me In addition, it is clearly seen how the criminal only has 2 search stars and is not armed or assaulted by anyone.

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: May 25, 2020, 05:37:23 am by Parzival »
Arriba España

Offline Parzival

• Respect: +79/-101
    • View Profile
  • Crew: Crew
1. For these types of scenarios please use a recorder, it just becomes hard to judge the situation with screenshots. Screenshots are legitimate proof when there's a player quitting to avoid bounty after being placed, or stuff like that.

2. For the third/fourth one, you didn't provide the crimelist of the suspect he killed. What if the suspect was armed and dangerous, or had murdered someone before this encounter?

Good luck reporting next time, dismissed.
xo