Author Topic: Old false infraction appeal  (Read 1114 times)

Offline legend

• legend himself
  • Original Gangster
  • Respect: +145/-185
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: saz.1337
  • Discord name: MLGERROR#8473
  • Crew: 1337WESTMOB
Old false infraction appeal
« on: May 13, 2020, 08:50:08 am »
Your in-game nameBETA
Ban or infraction appeal?Infraction
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezoneEET (Eastern European Time)
UTC/GMT +2 hours (Real time: 03:06:48)
Ban/infraction reason and detailsOnly killed other criminals not his ac crew at all
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?I don't remember exactly, how many guys were in the bank, but for sure you cannot force me to go after my ex-group member, if theres 3/4 other guys aswell there.
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?I'm not going to explain it again, i'll just link my old infraction appeal, you forced me to go after [AC]Minassera at that point, not thinking about the other guys who were inside the bank. Just hear me out, if i'm police, I choose easier targets 1st, if I have control over the situation, like I had there. After I chased guy escaping from vault till upstairs, you started pming me already, and I knew it was going to be shitshow from there on. Yes, I shot other criminals there, including MY OWN GROUP MEMBER at that point, I arrested guys aswell there. I had right to shoot them, because it was an armed bank robbery indeed.
For sure, you don't have the video, because at that time, there wasn't need for staff to record their actions or seemed like it.
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?none
Any more information to provide?Old forum topic: http://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,2526.0.html
Seems like you clearly have something going on with me:

You saw me, punching you 2-3 times in the video, ofc for fun. Barely people were on. You decided to jail me for that, thats ok for me, cause this isn't allowed like it seems. I bet others would've taken it as joke, but seems you didn't.
Aswell if you'd knew who I was at that point, you would've infracted me for "RDM" aswell, as you stated throughout the PMs.
Before you close the topic, like you did last time. Let me atleast respond.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2020, 08:59:16 am by saz »

trina

Re: Old false infraction appeal
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2020, 09:13:10 am »
Give me a moment to read this as I go over it.

trina

Re: Old false infraction appeal
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2020, 09:21:43 am »
At the time, I did see you only go after all the other criminals except your crew members. Which the rule says when you are a cop you can not play favorites and you have to follow the rules which you failed to do so.

As for the infraction, I should of pso instead of infraction so I will own up to that being my fault, I thought I had also pso, but I must not of. So, for that I will remove your infraction and of course not issue an pso because that happened awhile ago. So, we will leave that in the past.

As for the video you posted of what happened recently has nothing to do with your infraction appeal so why include it? Just to make me look bad? Next time don't post that because it is useless and that is not what the subject is about. I didn't infract you for this behavior because I usually warn people first depending on the case and since this was just a punch I jailed you for it. I didn't know it was you till after I jailed you and found out who you were since you are known to always change your name.

Also, I have nothing against you, I would say you have something against me if you want to point fingers. Anway removing the infraction. Have a lovely day.