Author Topic: Ban Appeal  (Read 1391 times)

Offline [WT]Psycho

• Busta
  • Respect: +4/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [WT]Psycho
  • Discord name: Dont have
  • Crew: Wu Tang Big Boss
Ban Appeal
« on: May 11, 2020, 11:19:31 pm »
Your in-game name[WT]Psycho
Ban or infraction appeal?Ban Appeal
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone23:44 11/05/2020 CEST
Ban/infraction reason and detailsBanned for Death Matching. Yesterday i was Most Wanted player and some guy named Sonne_T800 was cop and he ramed me so i died and i got jailed. The guy right after this quit the game. Today when i logged in i saw him as a Most Wanted and i just went to kill him.He was with [KoS]420Astronaut both most wanted, i killed only Sonne_T800 and his friend killed me. He also asked me in pms why did i kill him because he thought i was good with him. So i told him that i killed him for raming me yesterday. I didn't kill him out of rules, he was Most Wanted, i took my revenge. End of story. Today before getting banned some admin who didnt know anything for the situation asked me "Why did u kill Sonne yesterday for no reason after he arrested you" While actualy i killed him today as he was Most Wanted. I have no idea why would i get banned without any proof. You also have the chatlogs and can confirm everything. Just to add for ur info If i were to kill him yesterday it should be valid as well, because we are allowed to take revenge from cops as well.
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?because i killed a Most wanted guy which is allowed, I did not shoot anyone else.
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?As i explained once Sonn_T800 was with [KoS]420Astronaut both Most Wanted in Ocean Flats near beach, I just saw Sonne_T800 there and went to kill him as he was Most Wanted .
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?Maybe [KoS]420Astronaut Can, as he killed me.
Any more information to provide?No That's all. I didn't break any rules or killed anyone without a reason. I killed him because he was Most Wanted

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Achilles_

• Respect: +30/-37
  • Legend
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Achilles_
  • Discord name: Achilles_#8382
  • Crew: Solo
Re: Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2020, 11:24:45 pm »
I'll contact the admin that banned you, he'll reply shortly.

Offline M3E6

• Respect: +52/-78
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: M3E6
  • Discord name: M3E6#5742
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2020, 11:58:15 pm »
I'm not the staff that banned, but here is a snippet from /dm that is relevant.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline [WT]Psycho

• Busta
  • Respect: +4/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [WT]Psycho
  • Discord name: Dont have
  • Crew: Wu Tang Big Boss
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2020, 12:00:40 am »
At least read what i wrote above. I killed him because he was Most Wanted.

Offline Eldy.

• Respect: +15/-50
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Eldy.
  • Discord name: noteldy
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2020, 01:00:50 am »
appeal accepted. the admin has no proofs to prove that you are guilty and he just believed sonne's word.

to be unbanned.
Face your fear.