Author Topic: Taz Dming  (Read 1337 times)

Offline xev

• Banned
  • Respect: +41/-121
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: xev
  • Discord name: xev#4060
Taz Dming
« on: May 12, 2020, 11:02:22 pm »
Your in-game name[Wt]U1tra 1nsT1ncT
Their in-game nameTaz.
DetailsSo we all were in bank astro robbed me and then i aim sniper at him suddenly achilles comeinfront of the scope he died (he was mw) so everthing is fine nvm taz started shooting me and killed me cause i  killed achilles taking his revenge(i was mw too so its fine nvm i got jailed . got out .buyed guns and achilllies was there he didnt get jail when i killed him he started chasing me and we started fight and then taz rammed me with his banshee this time i'm  orange and taz was yellow . i didnt attack this dude and he continously saving his friend revenge killing is allowed but its not allowed that someone can save u or take ur revenge etc etc nvm this kid rammed me and killed me with his banshee .(taz) i reported him and achillies said hes helping him its fine he didnt do anything wrong if u dont trust me check logs and achillies ur continously helping ur friends and not doing ur job the way its need to be done .. so do ur job .and read rules too if u dont know .watch the last line of of /dm taz. and achillies.
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)i have the pic of taz killing me ..his crimes my crimes ... take a closer look to pics it all proofed ...dont give a reply of not enough evidence lmao

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: May 12, 2020, 11:06:01 pm by U1tra 1nsT1ncT »

Offline RoboKill

• Ass of the month - All year
  • Respect: +57/-10
  • Sweaty bank hacks <3
    • View Profile
  • Discord name: RoboKill#7970
  • Crew: Killed on Sight
Re: Taz Dming
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2020, 12:07:46 am »
I talked this with Achilles to know more about the situation and it seems like it went like exactly how you said. The reported player will be infracted.

Offline Achilles_

• Respect: +30/-37
  • Legend
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Achilles_
  • Discord name: Achilles_#8382
  • Crew: Solo
Re: Taz Dming
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2020, 12:15:04 am »
Player Taz will be handled infractions points, and you will get infractions points too, for cursing him here under the pictures you provided. Thanks!

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: May 13, 2020, 12:18:55 am by Achilles_ »