Author Topic: Seeking for a solution towards the in game crashing problem  (Read 2541 times)

Offline RazaDaAli55

• Respect: +30/-7
  • Ok
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Raza.Ali
  • Discord name: Raza.Ali#8617
Seeking for a solution towards the in game crashing problem
« on: April 15, 2020, 07:37:24 pm »
hello there, so i mostly have this crashing problem and its annoying af like im robbing bank and in between  i get crashed , i even get crashed sometimes while im close to some cop or even fighting a cop and this results in jail most of the times which annoys the player im sure some other players face it aswell, i even tried looking for anti crashes but sadly found none kindly share a solution if u have, regarding this problem

Offline quail

• Baller
  • Respect: +9/-7
    • View Profile
Re: Seeking for a solution towards the in game crashing problem
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2020, 09:42:18 pm »
hello there, so i mostly have this crashing problem and its annoying af like im robbing bank and in between  i get crashed , i even get crashed sometimes while im close to some cop or even fighting a cop and this results in jail most of the times which annoys the player im sure some other players face it aswell, i even tried looking for anti crashes but sadly found none kindly share a solution if u have, regarding this problem
It's really annoy problem thats happened to me too but i don't know the solution
May the problem is specification of the computer if it's low
« Last Edit: April 15, 2020, 09:45:46 pm by Zain Mayhoub »

Offline RazaDaAli55

• Respect: +30/-7
  • Ok
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Raza.Ali
  • Discord name: Raza.Ali#8617
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2020, 12:15:52 am »
It's really annoy problem thats happened to me too but i don't know the solution
May the problem is specification of the computer if it's low
Nah its not because of the PC Specs, ive i5 4gb, around 150 fps without frame limiter plus ive seen many players facing this problem even the ones that have a really good pc its due some typo in the script i guess, cuz ive never experienced this type of problem in my previous servers also an anti crasher might work for it but i cant find any atm

Offline bronwyn

• Respect: +11/-1
  • antique seller
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: bronwyn
  • Discord name: bronwyn#1694
  • Crew: animal control
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2020, 04:11:37 pm »
Right click on samp.exe and gtasa.exe , go to Properties --> Compatibility tab , tick on the Run as Admin box
Tick the Run this program with compatibility mode and select Windows 98/Windows Me

Offline DRAG0NFURY

• Banned
  • Respect: +39/-22
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: DRAG0NFURY
  • Discord name: lxtus0
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2020, 11:16:47 pm »
Right click on samp.exe and gtasa.exe , go to Properties --> Compatibility tab , tick on the Run as Admin box
Tick the Run this program with compatibility mode and select Windows 98/Windows Me
If you are going to run it in compatibility mode it should be windows xp and not 98/me as the game itself was optimized best for the XP platform.However I feel like this is not the case here.

Try removing gta_sa.set that is located at C:\Users\<your username>\Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files it has a bunch of configurations for your game that will reset after deleting the file, it can probably help.You should try compatibility mode thingy too, it might turn out to be the fix.My game also crashes randomly for no reason too, the game itself is quite old and is known for its notorious bugs so it comes as no suprise that its buggy as hell.I genuinely think the reason why the game crashes is simply your hardware configuration, the game itself is incompatible with newer hardware hence the issues you encounter.The newer the hardware is the more issues you'll encounter while making the game work.

Offline Astro

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +27/-29
  • Шутер сум во скуадот бејби викај ме Бекам!!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Astronaut
  • Discord name: Panter#8103
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2020, 11:35:27 pm »

I run it on.xp. but still got the crashes.. sometimes. It runs. Smooth for 2hrs. Sometimes cant play for 5 mins without crashing and lagging

Offline Dudesdog

• Smoke Weed Everyday
  • Respect: +129/-12
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dudesdog
  • Discord name: Dudesdog#6216
  • Crew: 77 - Continental Crew
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2020, 12:28:17 am »
Definitely not bc of the pc specs... or bc of the scripting of the server, as it happens on every server. I had 16gb ram and an i9... I agree with whoever said that its an old game and is just buggy.

Offline bronwyn

• Respect: +11/-1
  • antique seller
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: bronwyn
  • Discord name: bronwyn#1694
  • Crew: animal control
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2020, 07:46:00 am »
it's best to download anti crash cleo mods/SAMP addons (make sure to ask admins/mods to check before you do it though)

Offline quail

• Baller
  • Respect: +9/-7
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2020, 05:29:23 pm »
thats done succesfully

Offline chuppy

• Respect: +27/-42
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: chuppy
  • Discord name: chuppy#1337
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2020, 03:23:49 pm »
get a clean copy of the game and install the newest samp client

Offline MD045

• Staff Member Of The Month October 2019
  • Baller