Author Topic: The odomoter reading for daily objective doesn't budge from time to time.  (Read 1604 times)

Offline Locster

• Respect: +3/-2
  • Horny boi
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Ludvik
The odomoter for flying 36km in a  plane/helicopter doesn't even move for some periods of time then it starts to move, it stops again etc. This problem is present while flying the Shamal. Objective is called: Travel 36km in an air vehicle (helicopter or plane)
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 01:37:17 pm by Locster »

Offline bronwyn

• Respect: +11/-1
  • antique seller
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: bronwyn
  • Discord name: bronwyn#1694
  • Crew: animal control
Yes , I do notice this also. You cannot steer the plane around (like controlling with the arrow buttons) , the meter only starts and continues when you control the plane by holding W and turn with Q and E , so there's your solution

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
By odometer you mean you’re checking the daily schedule objectives list again and it isn’t updating how far you’ve travelled, like the bit that says [69/36000] or whatever?
View trailers here.

Offline bronwyn

• Respect: +11/-1
  • antique seller
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: bronwyn
  • Discord name: bronwyn#1694
  • Crew: animal control
like the bit that says [69/36000]
yes that one , my lord

Offline Locster

• Respect: +3/-2
  • Horny boi
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Ludvik
By odometer you mean you’re checking the daily schedule objectives list again and it isn’t updating how far you’ve travelled, like the bit that says [69/36000] or whatever?
Yes, that's what I've meant.

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
Yes , I do notice this also. You cannot steer the plane around (like controlling with the arrow buttons) , the meter only starts and continues when you control the plane by holding W and turn with Q and E , so there's your solution
The keys you are pressing have no bearing whatsoever on this.

The bug seems to be speed. If you travel over 62 meters per second, the 'distance travelled' stat and therefore the associated achievements and daily objectives don't increase. This will be fixed for the next update (set to 100 meters per second).
View trailers here.