Author Topic: Moe_Police. and EZKIDS  (Read 1784 times)

Offline Avenger

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • The First Avenger
    • View Profile
Moe_Police. and EZKIDS
« on: July 01, 2019, 06:05:10 pm »
TFA
Moe_Police. and EZKIDS
Well I had just a little bit of health like 5%, Moe came and rammed his bike into me and killed me, and said his tipically ''1-0'', I was orange, and he was too, so no ''vigilante effort''. This dude has already been given a second chance and keeps breaking rules, yesterday he killed me as well, and admins saw that, so this time gotta be punished.
Then I was yellow and they both started to shoot at my tires and even I lost some health for that.
Then they started to follow me everywhere while I was white, that's annoying.
And finally EZKIDS paused to avoid, I robbed him and I was hitting him, I caught him so I could punch him till he dies, but he paused to avoid that, and killed me with a gun.

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: July 01, 2019, 10:32:29 pm by Avenger »

Offline Deatring

• Busta
  • THE ELBOW MASTER
    • View Profile
Re: Moe_Police. and EZKIDS
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2019, 01:03:25 am »
Fucking lier! I agree on all of these expect the last one. LISTEN CAREFULLY!
You robbed me and then started to fist me and i missclicked and preesed the windows button so i got out of game and you see it as a pause to avoid death huh? I had all the guns and i was full hp and you were on less than 10% hp how you think you were going to kill me idiot? There is no point to pause i can just kill you with m4 but again i missclicked and pressed the windows button idiot. If you really think you could have killed me when i was 100%hp with guns and you were on less than 10%hp with no guns then you are a complete IDIOT.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2019, 01:13:31 am by Deatring »

Offline Deatring

• Busta
  • THE ELBOW MASTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2019, 01:10:28 am »
And btw how do you have 0$ in the second picture and less then 30 minutes later you have 250k in the third picture? Just want to know .....HOW??? It is impossible to get that much money in less than 30 minutes!

Offline Avenger

• Enforcer
  • The First Avenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2019, 03:53:52 am »
Fucking lier! I agree on all of these expect the last one. LISTEN CAREFULLY!
You robbed me and then started to fist me and i missclicked and preesed the windows button so i got out of game and you see it as a pause to avoid death huh? I had all the guns and i was full hp and you were on less than 10% hp how you think you were going to kill me idiot? There is no point to pause i can just kill you with m4 but again i missclicked and pressed the windows button idiot. If you really think you could have killed me when i was 100%hp with guns and you were on less than 10%hp with no guns then you are a complete IDIOT.
You agree on all aspects except last one, mmmm so nice, well I think I could have killed you because I have killed people like that, by catching them with my fists. What a coincidence te exact time I caght you with my fists you pressed the wrong button, and yeah I also think I could have killed you because you had your armor full, and I took it just by using my fists and when you and your friend moe have been punished for pausing to avoid in the past. And who do you think you are to call me ''Idiot'', you love calling me kiddo or kid on the server but here you seem to be the kid, I respect you and make my reports without using any insults so calm down KID. And finally you said ''I agree with all aspects except the las one'', you broke rules again so wait for your punishment. And about my money is not of your bussiness how I got 250k ;), you better look fowards your to new punishmente.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2019, 03:57:16 am by Avenger »

Offline Xx_Clara_Cynthia_xX

• Staff member of the month July 2019
  • Respect: +66/-48
  • Meow of the year
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Xx_Clara_Cynthia_xX
  • Discord name: claracynthia
  • Crew: Cat Squads
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2019, 09:26:17 am »
i will keep an eye for them, if they still rulebreaking, then it will be lead to banned without excuse.