Author Topic: Canceled  (Read 2288 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Jimmy

  • *
  • Posts: 1555
  • Country: 00
  • MCNR name: Jimmy
Canceled
« on: September 28, 2026, 09:38:15 am »
canceled
« Last Edit: October 05, 2026, 06:56:12 am by Jimmy »
Admen

Offline typtics

  • *
  • Posts: 1050
  • Country: br
  • Crew: PP2, SARPLA
Re: Cophunt and RDM contest
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2026, 12:55:21 pm »
I win this automatically, now run me that 20 million

https://streamable.com/nc5sbe
« Last Edit: September 28, 2026, 01:01:45 pm by typtics »

Offline stacJ

  • *
  • Posts: 514
  • Country: pk
  • MCNR name: 9.stacJ.T
  • Discord name: BawzstacJ#0656
  • Crew: 9 Trey Gangster Bloods
Re: Cophunt and RDM contest
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2026, 12:55:42 pm »
I am very ineterested!

Any bonus points for RDM/Cop Hunt with aimbot enabled?

Offline Jimmy

  • *
  • Posts: 1555
  • Country: 00
  • MCNR name: Jimmy
Re: Cophunt and RDM contest
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2026, 01:46:42 pm »
I win this automatically, now run me that 20 million

https://streamable.com/nc5sbe

That’s old
Admen

Offline Jimmy

  • *
  • Posts: 1555
  • Country: 00
  • MCNR name: Jimmy
Re: Cophunt and RDM contest
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2026, 01:47:28 pm »
I am very ineterested!

Any bonus points for RDM/Cop Hunt with aimbot enabled?

Yesss
Admen

Offline Eris.

  • *
  • Posts: 273
  • Country: lv
  • MCNR name: Eris.
Re: Cophunt and RDM contest
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2026, 05:04:04 pm »
Is aimbot montage also allowed if it includes rdming and cophunt?

Offline Jimmy

  • *
  • Posts: 1555
  • Country: 00
  • MCNR name: Jimmy
Re: Cophunt and RDM contest
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2026, 07:57:52 pm »
Is aimbot montage also allowed if it includes rdming and cophunt?

if the reason for ban/infraction is rdm but you also did use aimbot, it's  ok... but if the ban reason is aimbot, not allowed.
Admen

Offline BeatEn

  • *
  • Posts: 821
  • Country: in
  • MCNR name: beateN
  • Discord name: _beaten
Re: Cophunt and RDM contest
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2026, 09:48:47 pm »
Bonus if I get infracted and then appeal the rightfully owned infraction and get it revoked? I did this technique with quite a few PSOs and it really works! I got them revoked and even got more than enough compensation, please let me know, I will be waiting.
top 1 most wanted cia list

Offline Jimmy

  • *
  • Posts: 1555
  • Country: 00
  • MCNR name: Jimmy
Re: Cophunt and RDM contest
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2026, 10:15:22 pm »
Bonus if I get infracted and then appeal the rightfully owned infraction and get it revoked? I did this technique with quite a few PSOs and it really works! I got them revoked and even got more than enough compensation, please let me know, I will be waiting.
only if it really was RDM
Admen

Offline BeatEn

  • *
  • Posts: 821
  • Country: in
  • MCNR name: beateN
  • Discord name: _beaten
Re: Cophunt and RDM contest
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2026, 10:37:19 pm »
only if it really was RDM
Ofcourse, it will be RDM. I choose my victims wisely to make sure they don't record. I will record the full incident and post after 72 hours so the report will no longer be valid and caught on camera, the ultimate win-win situation. Thank you.
top 1 most wanted cia list

Offline Jimmy

  • *
  • Posts: 1555
  • Country: 00
  • MCNR name: Jimmy
Re: Cophunt and RDM contest
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2026, 06:47:14 am »
Ofcourse, it will be RDM. I choose my victims wisely to make sure they don't record. I will record the full incident and post after 72 hours so the report will no longer be valid and caught on camera, the ultimate win-win situation. Thank you.

Good strategy
Admen

Offline stacJ

  • *
  • Posts: 514
  • Country: pk
  • MCNR name: 9.stacJ.T
  • Discord name: BawzstacJ#0656
  • Crew: 9 Trey Gangster Bloods
Re: Cophunt and RDM contest
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2026, 01:45:45 pm »
Ofcourse, it will be RDM. I choose my victims wisely to make sure they don't record. I will record the full incident and post after 72 hours so the report will no longer be valid and caught on camera, the ultimate win-win situation. Thank you.
Taking notes. Absolutely the GOAT

Offline Ehyouheyyou

  • *
  • Posts: 41
  • Country: in
  • MCNR name: [BBC]Ehyouheyyou
  • Discord name: heybabehou5332
  • Crew: BBC
Re: Cophunt and RDM contest
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2026, 01:59:34 pm »
NO PLEASE !!
S.Gan



Offline stacJ

  • *
  • Posts: 514
  • Country: pk
  • MCNR name: 9.stacJ.T
  • Discord name: BawzstacJ#0656
  • Crew: 9 Trey Gangster Bloods
Re: Cophunt and RDM contest
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2026, 08:47:32 am »
@Jimmy does RDMing or cop hunting a staff member gives you bonus points?

Offline Jimmy

  • *
  • Posts: 1555
  • Country: 00
  • MCNR name: Jimmy
Re: Cophunt and RDM contest
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2026, 12:46:00 pm »
@Jimmy does RDMing or cop hunting a staff member gives you bonus points?

i guess this should be decided by majority. for the moment i see no video here of anyone actually participating so i will give it 1 more day and then archive the event :(
Admen

Offline Jimmy

  • *
  • Posts: 1555
  • Country: 00
  • MCNR name: Jimmy
Re: Cophunt and RDM contest
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2026, 04:08:20 pm »
I guess event is closed :(
Admen

Offline FugiTive.

  • *
  • Posts: 181
  • Country: cx
  • MCNR name: FuGiTive (RIP)
  • Discord name: toomuchdif
Re: Cophunt and RDM contest
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2026, 06:45:33 pm »
yeah sadly im perm banned otherwise would've won it :(