Author Topic: false infraction  (Read 1212 times)

Offline cynosy

• Respect: +85/-150
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [59]cynosy
  • Discord name: cynosy#1111
  • Crew: Grey Five Nine
false infraction
« on: March 24, 2020, 08:01:58 pm »
Your in-game namecynosy
Ban or infraction appeal?Ban and infraction appeal (I had my last infraction which lead me to getting banned)
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone24.03 at around 1AM Estonian time
Ban/infraction reason and detailsThe infraction reason was deathmatching, 3 points.
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?As some of you might have seen my complaint about the SAS members, then in one of the clips you saw Wenlex killing me. After that I waited out the jail time and went for a revenge kill with MLGERROR, because he wanted to get a revenge kill on him aswell. How in the world is getting a revenge kill deathmatching? When MLGERROR went for the kill, I was driving and MLGERRORR was shooting him. I did not shoot a single bullet against him. However when I went to kill Wenlex (MLGERROR was driving) then only I was shooting at him with deagle.
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?How is that deathmatching when you go to kill a person for a revenge kill? When MLGERROR went to get his revenge kill on Wenlex, I didn't shoot a single bullet against him. Same with when I went to get a revenge kill on Wenlex. If you need the clip, then I can provide it here (or you can look in the complaint which I made).
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?MLGERROR.
Any more information to provide?Little advice for the community managers/owners: do NOT let your mods/admins be in the same crew where are normal players. This can lead to admins/mods protecting their crew members and prioritizing them.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2020, 08:07:08 pm by cynosy »

Offline M3E6

• Respect: +52/-78
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: M3E6
  • Discord name: M3E6#5742
Re: false infraction
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2020, 11:14:15 pm »
You both took revenge together once, then you come to kill me a second time, this was ruled on already. Talk to Mike on Discord directly if you think I wronged you. I have given him my proof already.