Author Topic: Adding Vehicle Armour & Armoured Tires.  (Read 2484 times)

Not rated

Offline Parzival

• Respect: +79/-101
    • View Profile
  • Crew: Crew
Adding Vehicle Armour & Armoured Tires.
« on: March 19, 2020, 06:01:50 am »
As the name says, we should have an option at the mod shop to add vehicle armor (Vehicle HP Increases to 1450). Armored tyres is suggested because people often abandon 'bikes', and feel irritated in cars because of the pop of tyres from just 2 or 3 bullets.. Armored tyres will make this damage to 5 or 6 bullets to pop, making it harder for the poppers, giving the escaper a little more chance. Prices are suggested as setting each as 3500$. Decision's on to you.
xo

Offline Rasyan

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +4/-8
  • Deputy. Rasyan
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: rasyan
  • Discord name: Russian
  • Crew: Shadow Assassin [SAS]
Re: Adding Vehicle Armour & Armoured Tires.
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2020, 06:10:30 am »
+1 for vehicle armor (good for sport car) , but not on amored tires its hard when cops chasing u in highspeed sport car with armor and armored tires , that's too hard for cops side to chase them or take down the villain car

Dont bully me , i know im a noob

Offline Parzival

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2020, 11:16:15 am »
but not on amored tires its hard when cops chasing u in highspeed sport car with armor and armored tires , that's too hard for cops side to chase them or take down the villain car
If you feel the idea gets bad on adding vehicle armor, then it can just be increased slightly higher, because here we are talking about giving criminals a little advantage, as it becomes hard to escape most of the times. (OR they can just disable this option of adding armor on tyres of specific vehicles, i.e: Vehicle Armor is not available for this vehicle)
xo

Offline Mazen

• Banned
  • Respect: +17/-4
  • BomBom
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mazen
  • Discord name: Mazen#0957
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2020, 04:23:24 pm »
1-believe me armored tiers against m4 users specially me with good aim is not worthy at all.
2-new cops will focus on killing you not disable your run away vehicle so you will get dm as soon you hit the street maybe.
3-Dm will increase a lot for police focusing on your head and the car more then the tiers.
4-the armored vehicle will decrease the dm rate against wanted~most wanted suspects.

-1 for armored tiers
+1 for armored vehicle

Offline sousage

• Blatant Aimbot
  • Respect: +197/-34
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: sousage
  • Discord name: gr8🔫#1278
  • Crew: 77
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2020, 04:27:39 pm »
-1 for armored tiers
+1 for armored vehicle
Same thinking.
fell from heaven to establish his own kingdom.
[GUIDE] Installing Mod with Modloader| [SHR] sampgui n mouse pointer
6.1760°S 106.8228°E

GitHub pls

Offline Parzival

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2020, 04:31:51 pm »
1-believe me armored tiers against m4 users specially me with good aim is not worthy at all.
'Ight, I get it. but, I did not say to increase the damage by 30 or 40 times higher, I just said to make a little more change in it's health because it is too less rn, makes it harder to escape, you say that they'll aim for the head, but it's not that easy dude.. It's hard to kill that way too, making turns exists, not only straightways.
xo

Offline Mazen

• Banned
  • BomBom
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2020, 04:53:21 pm »
'Ight, I get it. but, I did not say to increase the damage by 30 or 40 times higher, I just said to make a little more change in it's health because it is too less rn, makes it harder to escape, you say that they'll aim for the head, but it's not that easy dude.. It's hard to kill that way too, making turns exists, not only straightways.

as most wanted you understand you will have at least 4 cops in a vehicle and you got 2 vehicles behind you before getting on the highway to get to hideout you will get smoked

Offline sousage

• Blatant Aimbot
  • Respect: +197/-34
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: sousage
  • Discord name: gr8🔫#1278
  • Crew: 77
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2020, 06:02:19 am »
we should have an option at the mod shop to add vehicle armor (Vehicle HP Increases to 1450).
My opinion, the mechanics should be able to upgrade the vehicle. So the mechanic system is not just repairing the engine, damaged tires, and replacing the vehicle plate so the mechanic can upgrade the vehicle
fell from heaven to establish his own kingdom.
[GUIDE] Installing Mod with Modloader| [SHR] sampgui n mouse pointer
6.1760°S 106.8228°E

GitHub pls

Offline Mazen

• Banned
  • BomBom
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2020, 06:25:26 am »
My opinion, the mechanics should be able to upgrade the vehicle. So the mechanic system is not just repairing the engine, damaged tires, and replacing the vehicle plate so the mechanic can upgrade the vehicle

+1

Offline typtics

• Respect: +63/-128
    • View Profile