Author Topic: Cops are too agressive.  (Read 1156 times)

Not rated

Offline diogogames

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +3/-7
  • Professional Noob
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: diogogames
  • Discord name: Stormnet
Cops are too agressive.
« on: February 25, 2020, 09:54:57 am »
Im going straight to the point. Every time there is a cop chase it ends in bullet fire even if I'm not a 6 star wanted.

Today I robbed the bank. Got a 4 star wanted rating. And some friendly guy picked me up and we were driving to the hideout. 2 cop cars apeared and started chasing. I hadnt killed any cop nor shot anybody nor I shot back at pursuters but the cops imediatly opened fire on us. My life quickly drained to half. And the bike now showing grey smoke. I became desperate, so I tried to open fire on them with a MP5. Didnt work, so the bike got on fire. It exploded. The cops came, I tried to kill at least one, but he had his health full and he killed me.

Cops are way too fond of using gunfire to stop fleeing vehicles.
Every time I'm fleeing, they use driveby to destroy my vehicle. Its too easy for them. And dont even question when they have buddies to do passenger drivebys.

But if I shoot back, I will just get a bigger wanted rating. In other words, it makes it harder to escape.
Maybe a cop rule or something that disentivises cops to shoot cars (maybe only allow that for 5-6 star wanted) because small time solo non-psychopath criminals like have a hard time getting away.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2020, 10:09:35 am by diogogames »

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
Re: Cops are too agressive.
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2020, 03:45:48 pm »
There are already rules in place for this. See /coprules. If people aren’t following these rules report them to staff and we can take action.

If you have any suggestions please do let me know.
View trailers here.

Offline MrAz18485

• Respect: +12/-6
  • Gone.
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Henry_Oaks
Re: Cops are too agressive.
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2020, 05:32:10 pm »
Well,uhh,i think that's how it's supposed to be...