Author Topic: Refund Appeal  (Read 655 times)

Offline Ardealul

• Respect: +19/-14
  • [color=white]Why can't we use colors here[/color]
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Ardealul
  • Discord name: arduel
Refund Appeal
« on: May 23, 2024, 11:34:23 am »
Your in-game nameArdealul
Ban or infraction appeal?Refund
What's the reason you need to get refunded for?I lost my bullet due to a bug and i didn't get refunded for it. Each time i am ig and ask for it, i get ignored or they refuse to refund me.
Any more information to provide?
"Refund yourself" as in "F**k yourself"...
I'm sorry i post it here, i have no idea where i need to post it since there is no "refund" section.
https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,21017.0.html this is the bug i lost my bullet to, also posted an exploit in bug reports which was confirmed as an exploit and this is the threatment i get for asking for a refund.

Offline ShadowWalker

• Respect: +5/-7
  • Dont give a piss about nun but da tide!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: ShadowWalker
  • Discord name: ShadowWalker981
Re: Refund Appeal
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2024, 01:55:14 pm »
Are you banned? You’ve shown the bug and it’s been logged already. The refunding is pretty much up to the higher ups at this point. We are still working on the matter. As far as the refund, I believe you probably hit up a manager already about it but all I can tell you is to keep making money in the process and wait for an answer!

Offline Ardealul

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2024, 04:10:06 pm »
Are you banned? You’ve shown the bug and it’s been logged already. The refunding is pretty much up to the higher ups at this point. We are still working on the matter. As far as the refund, I believe you probably hit up a manager already about it but all I can tell you is to keep making money in the process and wait for an answer!

It should not take this long since I posted a video where it's clear my bullet dissapear. Also, every time I ask ig for a refund I get ignored and last time I got "refund yourself". We need a refund section on forums tbh since alot of people lose stuff because of bugs or weird situations.

Offline ShadowWalker

• Respect: +5/-7
  • Dont give a piss about nun but da tide!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: ShadowWalker
  • Discord name: ShadowWalker981
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2024, 05:20:29 pm »
I believe your fixed too much on the refund. As said before, just let us handle with the situation. We are working as a team to fix the issue. Things like this takes time and we take precautions to make sure everything works right. In the meantime, this isn't a ban appeal, its more so a suggestion and an unhappy mood towards our work. Go post your suggestion in the correct place so others can chat with you about it and give ideas to try and make the server better.

Offline Ardealul

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2024, 06:27:39 pm »
I believe your fixed too much on the refund. As said before, just let us handle with the situation. We are working as a team to fix the issue. Things like this takes time and we take precautions to make sure everything works right. In the meantime, this isn't a ban appeal, its more so a suggestion and an unhappy mood towards our work. Go post your suggestion in the correct place so others can chat with you about it and give ideas to try and make the server better.

It's a refund appeal. This way I know someone is going to refund me and not just pass me around. It's clear I lost the bullet due to a server bug, it's one ig command to refund me for an admin.

Offline Moody

• Respect: +34/-28
  • Lazy guy
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Moody
  • Discord name: Moodygod
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2024, 08:43:54 am »
the staff responsible for your refund???? appeal is aware about it

Offline Ardealul