Author Topic: General toxicity, insults, unprofessionalism and RDM  (Read 888 times)

Offline S0beit

• Respect: +18/-31
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [TB]x4x
  • Discord name: x4xsa
  • Crew: The Bloods
General toxicity, insults, unprofessionalism and RDM
« on: May 20, 2024, 03:36:02 pm »
Your in-game name[TB]S0beit
Their in-game namesZ_DeatHSTrikE
Date & Time of incident (UTC)20 mins ago
DetailsI got RDM'd by this guy, and when I asked for a response twice, he insulted me and was toxic for no reason. He also shows a lack of professionalism as a "regular player".
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)

Timestamps from the video:

0:01 joined the server
0:06 some cop cuffed me, got away then some guy called MERO_fff2 RDM'd me
Reported MERO_fff2 and he got punished as seen in this pic:

0:24 got out of the jail, this sZ_DeatHSTrikE came out of nowhere to rob me then I minded my own business to kill this guy MERO_fff2
0:32 seconds later, sZ_DeatHSTrikE shot me for no reason
0:42 you can see at that I typed /grlist and they were not in a group nor they are friends because MERO_fff2 is just a random guy

I asked twice for a response and here's his answers:

« Last Edit: May 20, 2024, 10:46:02 pm by S0beit »

Offline SilenTHunteR

• Respect: +8/-32
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Sierra117
Re: General toxicity, insults, unprofessionalism and RDM
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2024, 03:53:39 pm »
I wish you had sucked my dick.

Offline Dio

• Banned
  • originalHaze
  • Respect: +1/-8
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dio
  • Discord name: diofrmdao
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2024, 02:05:30 pm »
Action logs are just to assist the videos of RDM. If you have 30 min video evidence please post it.
♛Lithuania♛

Offline S0beit

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2024, 02:23:48 pm »
Action logs are just to assist the videos of RDM. If you have 30 min video evidence please post it.

I didn't record it at the time as I was just chilling. The /logs clearly show that we had no interaction. If if he had a reason to kill me why did he rob me and begin shooting 10-20 seconds later?

If this wasn't RDM and he had anything to defend himself don't you think he would've have done that by now instead of writing this?

I also asked him in-game twice, 2 days have passed since the incident and nothing wise came out of his mouth to defend himself in this complaint. It's clear as saying: "I don't care about RDMing you".
« Last Edit: May 22, 2024, 02:26:15 pm by S0beit »

Offline Dio

• Banned
  • originalHaze
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2024, 02:51:30 pm »
@SilenTHunteR may I know why you killed him?
And please watch your words on reports.

I didn't record it at the time as I was just chilling. The /logs clearly show that we had no interaction. If if he had a reason to kill me why did he rob me and begin shooting 10-20 seconds later?

If this wasn't RDM and he had anything to defend himself don't you think he would've have done that by now instead of writing this?

Still action logs don't prove anything. Only if he admits that he RDMed you, otherwise a 30-minute video prior to the incident is required.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2024, 02:56:03 pm by suixide »
♛Lithuania♛

Offline S0beit

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2024, 03:38:11 pm »
Only if he admits that he RDMed you

He more or less did admit it since I asked him in-game two times and received these two answers. If this is not enough for you, then you can see that hee didn't bother to reply to the complaint (it's been 2 days+) to defend himself in anyway whatsoever. Just responded with this:

Just watch his responses, he didn't care about RDMing me neither he does about this complaint.

Offline SilenTHunteR

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2024, 05:26:53 am »
I protected my friend, Not just from him but from many people Including TheDan at that moment.

Its his day job to make 10 reports per day, half of which goes insufficient or invalid and he does that on purpose. Making false reports and reports for every pitty things is also a kind of harassment to people.

Offline SilenTHunteR

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2024, 05:40:50 am »
Here's the proof that I did not only protected my friend from niovie but from other people as well.

As for being rude by saying "Suck my dick", we literally have a feature in game set by mike that allows players to suck each other's dick so I don't see how is that rude to say but not rude to actually do it LMAO.

@S0beit Suck my dick again bro.

Offline SilenTHunteR

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2024, 05:46:28 am »
He more or less did admit it since I asked him in-game two times and received these two answers. If this is not enough for you, then you can see that hee didn't bother to reply to the complaint (it's been 2 days+) to defend himself in anyway whatsoever.

Shup up freak, you're not in command and you will never be. I will tell you whatever I wish to, if you had even 1 braincell, you'd know this report is going to trash anyway since even if he was not my friend, there are no rules specifically saying how and when to protect a friend. I can literally kill you every time I see you attacking someone and claim that he was my friend.

Just like there's that feature of Extinguisher which you abuse a lot by saying its allowed, then so is protecting a friend, and in your case everyone is my friend so suck my dick again.
Thank you.

Offline S0beit

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2024, 10:54:43 am »
0:42 you can see at that I typed /grlist and they were not in a group nor they are friends because MERO_fff2 is just a random guy

See this and then please show me solid proof that guy was your friend and not someone random. He had like 3-5k score and I've never seen you playing with him. This is just a lie, you were just trying to make me report you because you randomly DM'd me.

Shup up freak, you're not in command and you will never be. I will tell you whatever I wish to, if you had even 1 braincell, you'd know this report is going to trash anyway since even if he was not my friend, there are no rules specifically saying how and when to protect a friend. I can literally kill you every time I see you attacking someone and claim that he was my friend.

Just like there's that feature of Extinguisher which you abuse a lot by saying its allowed, then so is protecting a friend, and in your case everyone is my friend so suck my dick again.
Thank you.

Suck my dick again bro.

Also, this is from a random forum topic:

Considering all of this, I would like this 12 year old player to be punished accordingly for lying in the reports, toxicity and several insults. This kind of behaviour should not be tolerated in this community. He is a bad example for (new) players.

And please watch your words on reports.

@suixide you can see he is not listening and he's lying too.

Offline SilenTHunteR

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2024, 12:46:53 pm »

Considering all of this, I would like this 12 year old player to be punished accordingly for lying in the reports, toxicity and several insults. This kind of behaviour should not be tolerated in this community. He is a bad example for (new) players.

@suixide you can see he is not listening and he's lying too.

Bro you did not just called me 12 year old while mentioning Suixide as if we are in school and I bullied you and you went crying to the teacher “Excuse me teacher silenthunter is fucking in my ass for not sucking his dick and he is not listening to you and stopping fucking me, he is bad” Lmao 🤣🤣🤣

He was indeed my friend.
Can suck my dick now if you want.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2024, 12:56:43 pm by SilenTHunteR »

Offline Dio

• Banned
  • originalHaze
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2024, 01:10:47 pm »
As for toxicity please use /ignore to avoid such drama. As for RDM, report denied due to lack of evidence.
SilentHunter will be forum warned for the way he is/was responding on the report.
♛Lithuania♛