• View Profile
  • MCNR name: Ardealul
  • Discord name: arduel
cophunt
« on: May 15, 2024, 02:43:09 pm »
Your in-game nameArdealul
Their in-game name[wT]M.8.N
Date & Time of incident (UTC)now
Detailscopgunt, he killed me for revenge while i was afk, then h unpaused, you can see in logs the moment i unpaused, got in a heli because had 0 hp because city changed meanwhile and it didnt do the reports, went to ammo, i wanted to go to hospital to get 100% health and he just came to me and rdm'd me. I started recording only when i got in heli because i was doing the other report meanwhile on him...

Evidence:
Killing me:

Action Logs:

Offline M.8.N_

• BEST DMER & HELPER 2022
  • Respect: +15/-36
  • Some people are like ADS, just skip them.
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: M.8.N_
  • Discord name: Perun#8466
  • Crew: Wuu Tangg [wT]
Re: cophunt
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2024, 02:50:42 pm »
well, in my pov, i saw u going for that weak 2 stars player and i went to help him, when i saw u didn't attack me back i let u go and i was going to say sorry, after that u said "want another report" in a toxic way which pissed me and i dont give a single fuck, so i killed you and i was right you was a threat to me and to that weak player, like for all places you landed that heli next to him i went very fast to save him and he's lucky bcs i got in time.

Offline Ardealul

• Respect: +19/-13
  • [color=white]Why can't we use colors here[/color]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2024, 02:54:55 pm »
well, in my pov, i saw u going for that weak 2 stars player and i went to help him, when i saw u didn't attack me back i let u go and i was going to say sorry, after that u said "want another report" in a toxic way which pissed me and i dont give a single fuck, so i killed you and i was right you was a threat to me and to that weak player, like for all places you landed that heli next to him i went very fast to save him and he's lucky bcs i got in time.

tf u mean, i'm literary going in the oposite direction. post your pov so we see where i'm going. also, you killed me while i was healing.

Offline M.8.N_

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2024, 02:59:01 pm »
tf u mean, i'm literary going in the oposite direction. post your pov so we see where i'm going. also, you killed me while i was healing.
you don't need to see my pov at this case, its all shown on ur pov, how dumb are you?

Offline Ardealul

• Respect: +19/-13
  • [color=white]Why can't we use colors here[/color]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2024, 03:19:01 pm »

I was landing the heli to go to hospital... I literary go in another direction after landing the heli and you shoot me after. You're using him as an excuse to cophunt.

Q: Can I help another criminal fight against cops?
A: Yes, you can. You can help random criminals fight against cops. As long as you witnessed cops trying to ''harm'' the criminal.

From rule clarifications 3.0.

Offline M.8.N_

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2024, 03:41:36 pm »
I was landing the heli to go to hospital... I literary go in another direction after landing the heli and you shoot me after. You're using him as an excuse to cophunt.

Q: Can I help another criminal fight against cops?
A: Yes, you can. You can help random criminals fight against cops. As long as you witnessed cops trying to ''harm'' the criminal.

From rule clarifications 3.0.
i only saw you went down then i don't know what happened then u went to the hospital, in my pov and in my mind at that moment " u attacked him or tried to then u went to the hospital way"
and that's what the rule saying

Offline Dani.

• Respect: +15/-71
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dani.
  • Discord name: dani_421
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2024, 08:12:08 pm »
Punished.