Author Topic: Server deleted my Bullet today. WTF is happening??!  (Read 882 times)

Offline .Kakashi.

• Respect: +2/-23
  • cUp-cAkEs aRe aWeSoMeeee!!!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Tessa.Lamb
Server deleted my Bullet today. WTF is happening??!
« on: May 13, 2024, 01:58:25 pm »
- What is your in-game name and account ID (if known)? --> .Kakashi.
- What happened exactly?  -->Yesterday server randomly deleted my NRG-500, Today it deleted my Bullet. I sais Bullet was delivered and then back to garage in instant. You can see car icon on map but it is vanished and deleted from inventory. What the hell is going on? I payed 1.8M yesterday to rebuy my deleted NRG. now i have to pay again 1.8M to buy Bullet. At this point im afraid to buy a vehicle. And its exactly same spot as yesterday. It got deleted at SF export site. Pls fix this as soon as possible and refund plz. Lossing 3.6M in 2 days.
- What circumstances may have led to the issue? -->No idea. Maybe export bug at SF. It's buggy sometimes.
- Has anyone else experienced the issue? --> No idea.
- Can you replicate the issue? -->Nope
- Can you provide us with step-by-step instructions on how to reproduce the issue ourselves? --> Not really no. It was deleted randomly.
- If relevant, what was the time and date (GMT) of the issue? --> It happend just now, few min ago.

PROOF:
This is the photo when my NRG was deleted yesterday and i had the Bullet.

Online ShadowWalker

• Respect: +4/-3
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I Don’t Care.
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: ShadowWalker
  • Discord name: ShadowWalker981
Re: Server deleted my Bullet today. WTF is happening??!
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2024, 03:33:20 pm »
Hi .Kakashi. Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention. We are already aware of this issue and will inform you of an update when it's available. You can find the information relating to the logged issue below. I may also need more information from you so please keep checking this topic (click NOTIFY ME to be notified of replies).
« Last Edit: May 13, 2024, 03:36:18 pm by ShadowWalker »
"It's a fact humans have 206 Bones... But, men have 207."

~ FreAkeD

Offline Mortal.

• Respect: +2/-4
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: MortaL/Mukesh
  • Discord name: Pratik 007#6889
  • Crew: Bajrang Dal
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2024, 03:52:52 pm »
- What is your in-game name and account ID (if known)? --> .Kakashi.
- What happened exactly?  -->Yesterday server randomly deleted my NRG-500, Today it deleted my Bullet. I sais Bullet was delivered and then back to garage in instant. You can see car icon on map but it is vanished and deleted from inventory. What the hell is going on? I payed 1.8M yesterday to rebuy my deleted NRG. now i have to pay again 1.8M to buy Bullet. At this point im afraid to buy a vehicle. And its exactly same spot as yesterday. It got deleted at SF export site. Pls fix this as soon as possible and refund plz. Lossing 3.6M in 2 days.
- What circumstances may have led to the issue? -->No idea. Maybe export bug at SF. It's buggy sometimes.
- Has anyone else experienced the issue? --> No idea.
- Can you replicate the issue? -->Nope
- Can you provide us with step-by-step instructions on how to reproduce the issue ourselves? --> Not really no. It was deleted randomly.
- If relevant, what was the time and date (GMT) of the issue? --> It happend just now, few min ago.

PROOF:
This is the photo when my NRG was deleted yesterday and i had the Bullet.

You are not allowed to use modified skins. It is punishable

Offline .Kakashi.

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2024, 08:57:07 pm »
You are not allowed to use modified skins. It is punishable
@Mike sais as long as a skin doesnt interrupt the gameplay, doesnt give u any advantage ingame, doesnt brake the game, doesnt affect other players since they see the original skin, skins are allowed. Just like weapons skins or hud skins or sound mods are allowed which are used from most players, even this simple skin is allowed.

Offline Ast

• Respect: +5/-12
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: zinasumoko
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2024, 09:18:12 pm »
@Mike sais as long as a skin doesnt interrupt the gameplay, doesnt give u any advantage ingame, doesnt brake the game, doesnt affect other players since they see the original skin, skins are allowed. Just like weapons skins or hud skins or sound mods are allowed which are used from most players, even this simple skin is allowed.
for some reasons, Crosshair Mods aren't allowed anymore, so Hud (skins/mods of its kind isnt allowed here) It's not updated on forums which is here since a year (allowed/disallowed modifications) (topic) - something etc on forum, (Hud's Mods. has custom crosshairs and I can't think if kind of other hud's mod could have original crosshair, that's not possible even idk, also for skins mods, I have noidea if its allowed or not, (I heard something on discord, not too much - idk)
« Last Edit: May 14, 2024, 09:23:14 pm by Ast »

Offline .Kakashi.

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2024, 10:46:24 pm »
for some reasons, Crosshair Mods aren't allowed anymore, so Hud (skins/mods of its kind isnt allowed here) It's not updated on forums which is here since a year (allowed/disallowed modifications) (topic) - something etc on forum, (Hud's Mods. has custom crosshairs and I can't think if kind of other hud's mod could have original crosshair, that's not possible even idk, also for skins mods, I have noidea if its allowed or not, (I heard something on discord, not too much - idk)

If a manager could confirm if skins like mine are allowed or not would be great. Also we need a topic for skins , which are allowed and not.

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +414/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2024, 06:32:06 am »
The guidelines clearly state that mods which change model sizes or their collisions are not allowed. To that effect, your mod is not allowed, as it changes the size and shape of the skin.
View trailers here.