Author Topic: Departure from SERVER  (Read 1670 times)

Offline JessicaBw

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: JessicaBw
  • Discord name: JessicaBw
  • Crew: <▪️▪️▪️>
Re: Departure from SERVER
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2024, 02:00:47 pm »
those guys who insulted your parents didnt get ban thats why u leaving right? it was funny how u got banned for reporting those mom insults guys. Good luck
Everyone has a nest in this life,and ours is the pit (cukur) we open our eyes in the pit (cukur),and we give our last breath in the pit! (cukur) whenever we are in trouble, we throw ourselves in the pit (cukur), wherever we are,we get back to the pit! even if we dont recognize each other,,we know each other <--->

Offline Walt

• Respect: +15/-13
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Walt
  • Discord name: punjab#8194
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2024, 02:47:38 pm »
That's why I'm leaving this server. They are devil sent to disturb my inner peace, so I'm not gonna allow anything annoy me.

Good luck too

Offline peter

• Busta
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2024, 02:49:55 pm »
bye never met you tho

Offline Vet JBONGS

• Respect: +0/-2
  • DONATOR
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Unknown
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2024, 03:29:55 pm »
those guys who insulted your parents didnt get ban thats why u leaving right? it was funny how u got banned for reporting those mom insults guys. Good luck

Aye, they were eventually banned but they still created more accounts and gone to far to use my late Bro's picture to troll around. Check @nightmaredeamon profile picture in discord.

Offline Vet JBONGS

• DONATOR
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2024, 03:35:08 pm »
Farewell.

Thanks.

Trust you'll enjoy the server and all the gifts i gave you earlier on.

Cheers

Offline Balrog

• Busta
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Balrog
« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2024, 05:50:33 pm »
Calm down everyone, we're here on the forum and on the server, any ban can come. Bong owes all of this to himself, he drew our anger upon himself. This is what he wanted. Well, he brought the devil out of us. The promised video is coming soon! Patience.
Goodbye ( Ghostjbongs Vetjbongs, John Gotti, Roro?! ) Biggest multi account bro.

And we didn't know that the late brother's picture was the discord profile picture. Which of course he already changed. This is strange to me. Doesn't he expose us to another lie? Fortunately, I saved all the screenshots. If it's up on any platform, the truth will come out.

MD_Abdullah_Khan thank you for your words. That was not the goal. But Bong's stubbornness led him here.
The story deserves no more words from us.

Let's go to the server and play. Hello gentlemen.🙏✌️
/ reset /

Offline Vet JBONGS

• DONATOR
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2024, 06:06:56 pm »
Calm down everyone, we're here on the forum and on the server, any ban can come. Bong owes all of this to himself, he drew our anger upon himself. This is what he wanted. Well, he brought the devil out of us. The promised video is coming soon! Patience.
Goodbye ( Ghostjbongs Vetjbongs, John Gotti, Roro?! ) Biggest multi account bro.

And we didn't know that the late brother's picture was the discord profile picture. Which of course he already changed. This is strange to me. Doesn't he expose us to another lie? Fortunately, I saved all the screenshots. If it's up on any platform, the truth will come out.

MD_Abdullah_Khan thank you for your words. That was not the goal. But Bong's stubbornness led him here.
The story deserves no more words from us.

Let's go to the server and play. Hello gentlemen.🙏✌️
/ reset /

Those are the names i used under this account and kept changing them in order to at least enjoy the little bit of fun that was left in me. Crazy how yall were obsessed to that point of keeping track of my activities. "Roro" aint even me, yall dumb asf.
I don't even know you and all your friends to start with. Worst part of it all, yall found me already enjoying and doing my own thing just decided to annoy the heck out of me. The way i was so focused on my issh n not even bothering anyone was just top tier, till yall began with this "you owe us money/pay broo/money bro" shit i don't even know where it came from.

Well, debating bout same thing is really tiring, considering the level of maturity i have. Go on misleading people with the whole thought of i owed yall cash. Crazy how this whole thing started when @Homeless n @nightmaredeamon demanded cash out of me and i denied. Someone even submitted a report on same thing.
I really wish and trust that yall never have peace and joy in yall lives for the toxicity you shown on me for no reason.

May Karma strike yall with great vengeance that yall remember these words and what yall done to me.

REMEMBER THIS DATE!! YALL GON' REGRET FOR WHAT'S COMING!!!
« Last Edit: May 21, 2024, 06:12:53 pm by Vet JBONGS »

Offline atriox

• Busta
  • Respect: +1/-2
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: paki_boss_atriox
« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2024, 09:12:10 am »
get the fuck outta here already

Offline UltraSmooth

• Respect: +0/-25
  • Chief of Police
    • View Profile
  • Crew: SAALCA
« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2024, 09:44:56 am »
It's my dream that toxicity will be vanished from server one day.
Top no lifers of community
1- [TB]S0beit A.K.A x4x

Guess the personality xD

Offline Vet JBONGS

• DONATOR
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2024, 11:55:22 am »
get the fuck outta here already

Who tf are you again? Ohh a Nobody, so STFU n go sleep fool.