Author Topic: Aimbot , RDM  (Read 878 times)

Offline Vet JBONGS

• Respect: +0/-1
  • DONATOR
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Unknown
Re: Aimbot , RDM
« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2024, 04:58:16 pm »
My good old friend wrote me a ReseT, who has been almost my neighbor since childhood, we play a lot, we played together, sometimes LANozing. And my good friend. Well, after about a month hiatus, I re-read what's been going on here for the last few weeks and when I saw this post, brought to my attention by my reset friend, it occurred to me that Vetjbongs or Jhon Gotti owes a lot of money too. ...Lol there are a lot of profiles here. He begged for lots and lots of money like a homeless person, I gave him what he asked for and he has been giving it ever since. Sure, it's full of money, but to give it back to NOBODY... You have to be careful with it! I was stupid to give it to him, of course he denies it. I don't care about the child anyway. But ReseT speaks well! Just to write something on the subject. Hello.

You better not start with your stupid responses. You know for a fact that i don't care about who you are, neither your friends are. I told you before and I'll tell you again, DON'T FREAKING BOTHER!! It seems like all your friends are just stupid just as you are and I've made peace with the fact that yall won't be getting any matured soon.

So, go on with yall childish and stupid ways. One thing remains, YALL AIN'T GETTING SHIT FROM ME!!!! THE SOONER YALL GET THAT IN YOUR STUPID SKULLS, THE BETTER!!

NO ONE GAVE ME MONEY EXCEPT ONE FRIEND OF MINE IN THE GAME THAT EVEN GAVE ME A BANSHEE AS GIFT. Yall think your plan of harassing and bullying people into giving yall money and Flippin the script on some "they owe us money" shit will work, yall got another thing coming.

Lame ass GOOD FOR NOTHING FOOLS!!!!

Offline reset1820

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • nice guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2024, 05:02:20 pm »
Hey bro
Thank you for your kind words and attitude. I'm ending this conversation. Uncle Bong can easily write pages. I finished. But I still need my money! Like everyone who has given who knows how much. Well, that was it. Hello.
"POINTLESS FOOLS WHICH WASTE THEIR TIME ON A 2004 GAME"  
By: Vetjbongs / John Gotti

Offline Vet JBONGS

• DONATOR
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2024, 05:07:52 pm »
Hey bro
Thank you for your kind words and attitude. I'm ending this conversation. Uncle Bong can easily write pages. I finished. But I still need my money! Like everyone who has given who knows how much. Well, that was it. Hello.

Go on misleading people with the "you owe us money/ we gave you money/ you know how much" shit. Those that believe that are as stupid as yall are. Ending what conversation? This wasn't no conversation but confrontation and you got your ego bruised and atrying to act all matured. STUPID FOOL!!! GO ON HARASSING PEOPLE WITH THAT STUPID MINDSET FOOL!!!

Offline nightmaredeamon

• Busta
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: nightmaredeamon
« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2024, 05:20:57 pm »
This is really dangerous

Offline reset1820

• Busta
  • nice guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2024, 05:25:06 pm »
I said...
"POINTLESS FOOLS WHICH WASTE THEIR TIME ON A 2004 GAME"  
By: Vetjbongs / John Gotti

Online Ninotier

• Busta
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Ninotier
« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2024, 05:46:43 pm »
i completely agree with vet jbong (donator).... and besides all mrs.reset what about those multiple bounties you have been putting again and again these days huh. i have sympathy with you, how hard it would be to kill, frustate, put bounties all day without minding your own business, i know thats very stupidly hard. And plz try not to reply Mrs.reset i am tired of wasting time on you...
« Last Edit: May 08, 2024, 05:52:06 pm by Ninotier »

Offline Vet JBONGS

• DONATOR
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2024, 06:29:45 pm »
i completely agree with vet jbong (donator).... and besides all mrs.reset what about those multiple bounties you have been putting again and again these days huh. i have sympathy with you, how hard it would be to kill, frustate, put bounties all day without minding your own business, i know thats very stupidly hard. And plz try not to reply Mrs.reset i am tired of wasting time on you...

Those fools have nothing better to do with their time and they decide to waste it bothering other people. They think that will earn them recognition and respect.

Just record and report them. Maybe admin will respond to this one and mine too. I'm submitting another report tomorrow with yet eneough eveidence to get them BANNED OR removed from the server and possibly Discord.

Offline FreAkeD

• Respect: +4/-8
  • ॥ अंतः अस्ति प्रारंभः ॥
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [CbK]FreAkeD
  • Discord name: freaked_
  • Crew: MCNR
« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2024, 01:42:16 am »
Insufficient Evidence. Denied.

One Drunk Man is more intelligent that Three Women with PhDs.