Author Topic: Aimbot , RDM  (Read 833 times)

Offline Ninotier

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Ninotier
Aimbot , RDM
« on: May 07, 2024, 08:34:44 pm »
Your in-game nameNinotier
Their in-game namereset
Date & Time of incident (UTC)Date - 8/5/24, time - 1 hour ago
Detailsreset(in game name) is aimbotting and rdm me, killing me again and again, file is attatched, also using slang in chat to blame me..
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)File is - https://drive.google.com/file/d/16IGycSPabqr3ZvNYnm94Hui1NTQ-2J-b/view?usp=drive_link
« Last Edit: May 07, 2024, 08:53:09 pm by Ninotier »

Offline Hobgoblin

• Respect: +2/-20
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Hobgoblin
Re: Aimbot , RDM
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2024, 08:36:22 pm »
reset(in game name) is aimbotting and rdm me, killing me again and again, file is attatched, also using slang in chat to blame me..
i am not able to attatch file here it says error 413 the file is too big. but the video is only 10 mb where to upload plz reply i am tired of being killed again and again.

https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,7.0.html

Offline Ninotier

• Busta
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2024, 08:47:13 pm »
thanks

Offline reset1820

• Busta
  • nice guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2024, 09:16:58 pm »
Let's start with the fact that you killed me with an agricultural machine. After that, I went back to take revenge, but you already gave me 3 heads from 500 meters away. I just survived. After that, what is clear is that Aim, I didn't even try to kill you. I had a hard time getting you, and then I blew you with a fire extinguisher for 30 seconds max. Then you quit... If they can look back at the log, it says everything about you!  ..........  You lie and I was never murdered.......
« Last Edit: May 07, 2024, 09:24:31 pm by reset1820 »
"POINTLESS FOOLS WHICH WASTE THEIR TIME ON A 2004 GAME"  
By: Vetjbongs / John Gotti

Offline Ninotier

• Busta
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2024, 09:47:25 pm »
the lie... You asked me for money. I didn't gave you so you came to me and started throwing grenades. forgot about that huh... And that shot was a good shot of mine, you weren't killed.. tell us about your headshot to me after throwing grenades on me.. aimbotter.

Remember the day you headshoted me on a drive by from "500m" huh.. forgot that

Offline reset1820

• Busta
  • nice guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2024, 12:20:07 am »
Lying is a sin. You killed me first. From there, the discussion is pointless.  Bye   

Offline Ninotier

• Busta
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2024, 09:57:56 am »
jumping in front of a combine harvester gives a instant kill stupid. it was your mistake.
"Bye"

Offline Vet JBONGS

• Respect: +0/-1
  • DONATOR
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Unknown
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2024, 10:16:41 am »
Himself amd his friends have been nuisances to me for too long. They've been doing that to me too. Yesterday was one of those days and i got videos to prove that. Imma upload a report against them and get them punished.

Offline reset1820

• Busta
  • nice guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2024, 11:27:45 am »
You Bong, the three profiles (Ghostjbongs, Vetjbongs, Jhon Gotti and who knows how many others), begged us for money 3-4 months ago because you were homeless, we gave a lot, you promised to return the money. And since then, everyone wants you if you fooled us like that. Can you bark, cry, or do you not remember it anymore, do you smoke so many drugs? What did you expect us to forget? NEVER! So if you pay, your nightmare will end. 
There is no need to cry or lie here, because no one believes you anymore. We know what kind of person you are!     He always changes his name to hide from us. It can be said to be beautiful.   You are a fraud, but I hope the admin will find out.   🤮🚮 Bye Gotti
« Last Edit: May 08, 2024, 11:53:11 am by reset1820 »

Offline Vet JBONGS

• DONATOR
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2024, 12:32:35 pm »
@reset1820  I don't know if you high or you are just dumb. I'm one of the realest hustlers in the server and I've Hustled hard before and harder after the great RESET, so there wouldn't have been any need to ask for money considering how lucky i have been with lottery draws and moneybag spawns.

So. Don't come here and lie about me borrowing cash from yall. Yall found me in this server way after I've become a millionaire with many mansions. I refused to give yall cash and thats when yall went crazy like Orlando Brown and started trippin like Jim Carrey on Dumb and dumber. GROW TF UP!!! Stop seeking attention noob!!!
« Last Edit: May 08, 2024, 12:39:00 pm by Vet JBONGS »

Offline Vet JBONGS

• DONATOR
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2024, 12:36:21 pm »
reset, Those are the different names i used under this account and i changed them down to current one because i had found a good reason for my current name and also carry out my objective to start a YT channel to upload videos of dumb noobs in the server and record everything that i do for new players

Offline reset1820

• Busta
  • nice guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2024, 01:29:42 pm »
Blah blah blah make videos, there will be plenty! We will never forget! Especially the money! A lot of people know who you are and what you're like, and luckily, that shows more and more on the perfect server. I have nothing more to add. That's it, give us our money back💸💸💸💸💸✌️🤘!!!!! Bye bye   

Offline Vet JBONGS

• DONATOR
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2024, 01:46:38 pm »
You aint getting shit from me. I never asked and got cash from you, so stop acting dumb or stupid and grow tf up.

I like the fact that someone exposed you and how you think you can just bully your way to getting money from someone else. Crazy thinking if you ask me. IMAGINE ASKING MONEY FROM A NOOB you were at that time and still are now. If i were you, i would get my facts right and focus on sorting out your issues as you got some.

Taking them out on others won't help. No one will just give out cash to ya, so stop acting like an imbecile and hustle for cash like some of us do. Fact remains, YOU NEVER GAVE ME CASH AND I NEVER GOT CASH FROM YOU!!! THIS IS THE LAST TIME I ADDRESS THIS AND IF THE STAFF WILL CONTUNUE TO IGNORE MY REPORTS ON YALL, IMMA JUST CONTINUE TO POKE THEM WITH MORE REPORTS AND EVIDENCE ON YALL.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2024, 01:59:29 pm by Vet JBONGS »

Offline reset1820

• Busta
  • nice guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2024, 02:02:07 pm »
Lying to yourself is the biggest mistake you will ever make. See you on the server. 

Offline Vet JBONGS

• DONATOR
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2024, 02:19:56 pm »
Think so? You really are dumb then kid! Yall really thought your plan to harass players into giving yall money would work on me and it failed. And when yall saw it failed, you started to do exactly what you're doing to this current player on me.

I don't even know yall to even ask for money, so there wouldn't have been any need to even ask for some. I like the fact that i got so many peeps to vouch on this. @FreAkeD being one of them as he knows how hard i hustled for my money from chasing moneybag spawns to lottery draws.

I never thought I'd say this and i don't care what the outcome is, I CURSE THE DAY YALL JOINED IN AND DECIDED TO PICK ON ME WHEN I WAS JUST MINDING MY OWN FREAKING BUSINESS!! I AIN'T GON' STRESS MYSELF OVER SOME CHILDISH, YET POINTLESS FOOLS WHICH WASTE THEIR TIME ON A 2004 GAME BEING NUISANCES.

Offline reset1820

• Busta
  • nice guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2024, 02:46:07 pm »
You quote your words perfectly. It's just a 2004 game, you don't have to overthink it, and on the other hand, the server is full of you and the novels here too... Stop or pay. Don't forget that more than once we listened to the filth from your mouth for hours, you scolded everyone. People left the server, you were and still are so toxic. Jesus help... Pls
« Last Edit: May 08, 2024, 03:23:26 pm by reset1820 »

Offline Vet JBONGS

• DONATOR
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2024, 03:35:40 pm »
Don't bring JESUS'S name into your stupid actions. I'm paying shit to anyone. So, bye kid!! You gon' reap what you sowed!! Watch this space!!

Many have tried to stress and bully me in the past but got what they asked for. I DON'T GIVE AF BOUT YOUR LAME FRIENDS THAT YOU TALKING ABOUT!! Yall think I'm your friend or something similar. Well, you must be out of your mind thinking that. Oh "that's a 2004 game", hell yeah it is but that doesn't justify yall stupid actions.

GO ON HARASSING AND ACTING DUMB WHILE IT LAST!! EVERYTHING COMES TO AN END AND YOURS WILL BE AN OBSOLETE ONE, BELIEVE THAT!!!

Offline Vet JBONGS

• DONATOR
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2024, 03:41:16 pm »
You quote your words perfectly. It's just a 2004 game, you don't have to overthink it, and on the other hand, the server is full of you and the novels here too... Stop or pay. Don't forget that more than once we listened to the filth from your mouth for hours, you scolded everyone. People left the server, you were and still are so toxic. Jesus help... Pls

As for "SCOLDING EVERYONE" you are just reaching and being absurd now. Just say i kept calling your childish friends out for their stupid actions and they decided to be manipulated by you.

If they left, that's great!!! Good riddance! Everyone in your camp should quit foracting stupid and nuisances in the server. This ain't WTLS 2, where yall bully and RDM each other stupidly. Go play COD or read a book and stop being a Jerk!!

Offline reset1820

• Busta
  • nice guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2024, 03:57:02 pm »
I love your toxic being. These novels are the best, I swear. It tells everything, please continue, let's read a lot! Jesus help him. He lost on that front. See you on the server.Well, not because you wrote that you would stop! Or not? Decide!   🙏✌️🤘⚰️

Offline nightmaredeamon

• Busta
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: nightmaredeamon
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2024, 04:27:48 pm »
My good old friend wrote me a ReseT, who has been almost my neighbor since childhood, we play a lot, we played together, sometimes LANozing. And my good friend. Well, after about a month hiatus, I re-read what's been going on here for the last few weeks and when I saw this post, brought to my attention by my reset friend, it occurred to me that Vetjbongs or Jhon Gotti owes a lot of money too. ...Lol there are a lot of profiles here. He begged for lots and lots of money like a homeless person, I gave him what he asked for and he has been giving it ever since. Sure, it's full of money, but to give it back to NOBODY... You have to be careful with it! I was stupid to give it to him, of course he denies it. I don't care about the child anyway. But ReseT speaks well! Just to write something on the subject. Hello.