Author Topic: Unfair ban  (Read 1088 times)

Offline Abhishek

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • Ryder the nigga
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: CS_D3M0N
  • Discord name: !!DeMoN^^(DeViL)!!#2921
Unfair ban
« on: February 05, 2020, 12:53:25 pm »
Your in-game nameSoUl_MoRtAl
Ban or infraction appeal?unfair ban
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone9:47
Ban/infraction reason and detailsI was robbing bank and suddenly waddles and jamie started shooting on me so and they were shooting on me for no reason then i killed jamie and then waddles killed me for no reason. and i got killed but after that incident jamie and waddles kill me again and again for no reason i saw that waddles was using aimbot+lagshot when i tried to took revenge. and then i got annoyed and i started using aimbot. 
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?Jamie and waddles just want a revenge to me.
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?jamie and waddles got angry on me so they want a revenge on me so waddles recorded a video to spam me and said to me like he soon he was going to make me ban for using aimbot. Then waddles started abusing me in our indian language. then he continued killing me again and again using aimbot and recorded a spam video on me that i was using aimbot.
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?I am sorry i not had an witness at that time.
Any more information to provide?Waddles and jamie spammed me a lot. Then i said forget about everything that happend and lets be frnds but both of them abuse me alot for revenge

Offline Funtastic Power

• Staff of the month August 2019
  • Respect: +40/-14
  • Nrg backtires <3
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Funtastic_Power
  • Discord name: Funta#5401
  • Crew: Killed on Sight
Re: Unfair ban
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2020, 03:20:55 pm »
The ban is fair, you used cheats you get banned so what's wrong with it?