Author Topic: Ban appeal 😔  (Read 850 times)

Offline Vuitton$

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +1/-2
  • Gucci
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Vuitton$
Ban appeal 😔
« on: April 30, 2024, 08:18:09 am »
Ban ID (if applicable)7349
Your in-game namevuitton$
Ban or infraction appeal?ban appeal
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezonern
Ban/infraction reason and detailsteamin w cheater
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued? idk how to detect a cheater unless an admin tells me. Once an admin told me (this guy cheating) and i immediately ejected him from my car, but this time i got banned for it like i knew but i legit team w anybody in the server..
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?laquica stalking us so he probably faked a footage but hes online rdmin ppl. Lmfao
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?the whole dem crew, r2p, my guys
Any more information to provide?ireport every aimbotter, I’ve never used any cheats, and most importantly im always friendly to whomever is new, bc i dont bully new players like most do
« Last Edit: April 30, 2024, 06:27:43 pm by Vuitton$ »
Los peine banana no son fruta

Offline Benz1ne

• Respect: +25/-30
  • Want an Enduro
    • View Profile
  • Crew: Old Gangstas
Re: Ban infraction
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2024, 08:23:43 am »
I can confirm this dude is teaming with a whole tribe of cheaters and ban evaders including oliver_lausten(probably evading still), harakakiko and now this retard.

Offline Vuitton$

• Enforcer
  • Gucci
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2024, 08:26:16 am »
Anyways, if i wouldve gotten a notification of some sort or maybe a warning I would’ve took a different approach with the alleged cheater..  i mean johston is not missing one shot ffs 😹  ive never used any type of cheat whatsoever..

Offline Benz1ne

• Want an Enduro
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2024, 08:27:14 am »
Ban ID (if applicable)7349
Your in-game namevuitton$
Ban or infraction appeal?ban appeal
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezonern
Ban/infraction reason and detailsteamin w cheater
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued? idk how to detect a cheater unless an admin tells me. Once an admin told me (this guy cheating) and i immediately ejected him from my car, but this time i got banned for it like i knew but i legit team w anybody in the server..
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?laquica stalking us so he probably faked a footage but hes online rdmin ppl. Lmfao
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?the whole dem crew, r2p, my guys
Any more information to provide?ireport every aimbotter, I’ve never used any cheats, and most importantly im always friendly to whomever is new, bc i dont bully new players like most do
Legit lying Loool we told u 20 times that harakakiko was aimbotting and you did nothing and kept teaming with him till he got banned. Suprised how they didn't ban you there

Offline Vuitton$

• Enforcer
  • Gucci
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2024, 08:31:38 am »
Hope u guys understand my point as, this is the first time that happens to me, and i still got a long punishment..

And ty for ur time

Ps. How to get donator tag? Lmfao looks cool
« Last Edit: April 30, 2024, 09:02:55 am by Vuitton$ »

Offline Vuitton$

• Enforcer
  • Gucci
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2024, 09:10:47 am »
Vuitton$ has never cheated before, nor been involved in any wrongful activities, and is someone who doesn't even seek revenge. I don't believe he should be banned for this reason.

Tysm for ur time brother, all i expect its some fairness thats all

Offline KillMonger

• Busta
  • Respect: +2/-3
  • Busted
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: KillMonger
  • Discord name: candy198.
  • Crew: [B]BloodZ
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2024, 01:56:33 pm »
this guy constantly teams up with every cheater, a new player with 50 score using cheats is anyhow is his friend.

have seen teaming up with cheaters many time, and in one of my report he was teaming with a cheater who got banned for aimbot.
even after asking him to not team up with that particular guy, he starts cursing and talking shit.

i know he is not here caught cheating, but knowingly playing with a cheater and supporting a cheater is equally being a cheater.

Offline Ghazi1337

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-1
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Ghazi1337
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2024, 06:09:40 pm »
this guy constantly teams up with every cheater, a new player with 50 score using cheats is anyhow is his friend.

have seen teaming up with cheaters many time, and in one of my report he was teaming with a cheater who got banned for aimbot.
even after asking him to not team up with that particular guy, he starts cursing and talking shit.

i know he is not here caught cheating, but knowingly playing with a cheater and supporting a cheater is equally being a cheater.

Man shut up since when Vuitton team with cheaters, He was playing with a new comer who asked to play with us and didnt know he cheating, normally the admin should warn vuitton then take action
And btw yesterday i reported a cheater was playing with ex og's they were telling him litterly take that guy, kill that guys,.. like ordering him, and the admin responded to my report by just 'chill, flyer is out' didnt mention anything abt teaming
So tbh this server is unfair af not all players should obey rules, admins here treating their friend as its their own server no rules for them and over strict rules for others

Offline Vuitton$

• Enforcer
  • Gucci
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2024, 06:23:59 pm »

Do u even know the definition of constantly? You are nobody to tell me if someones cheatin bc u r a cheater. Thats staff job to let us know whos who

Offline Vuitton$

• Enforcer
  • Gucci
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2024, 06:26:55 pm »
I mean lets be honest for a second, do u think i wouldnt eject him if a staff member detected something particular on that player? It falls from the tree

Offline Jay_Dee

• Respect: +13/-0
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Jay_Dee
  • Discord name: Raptor6000
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2024, 06:58:36 pm »

Man shut up since when Vuitton team with cheaters, He was playing with a new comer who asked to play with us and didnt know he cheating, normally the admin should warn vuitton then take action
And btw yesterday i reported a cheater was playing with ex og's they were telling him litterly take that guy, kill that guys,.. like ordering him, and the admin responded to my report by just 'chill, flyer is out' didnt mention anything abt teaming
So tbh this server is unfair af not all players should obey rules, admins here treating their friend as its their own server no rules for them and over strict rules for others

FYI there was no response to your report which said anything about this. You have mistaken an Admin message in the main chat to your response.

Offline Vuitton$

• Enforcer
  • Gucci
    • View Profile
Re: Ban appeal 😔
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2024, 07:06:13 pm »
@Dani. give me one chance. If i let any cheater be near me in the future pls perma me.

First time i asked my guy to uninstall it, this time was barely detectable from my end as there was no health damage.. i dont condone cheaters i always report them

Offline Dani.

• Respect: +15/-66
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dani.
  • Discord name: dani_421
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2024, 12:19:30 am »
+1
+1
+1
Vuitton$ has never cheated before, nor been involved in any wrongful activities, and is someone who doesn't even seek revenge. I don't believe he should be banned for this reason.
@Vuitton$ If you tell others to vouch you without any useful information they can provide, I will forum warn you instead, This is not a voting selection "yes he isn't cheater pls unban him"

Offline [DeM]Optimus

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +1/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [DeM]Optimus
  • Discord name: optimus007
  • Crew: [DeM]-DeMons
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2024, 03:55:54 am »
@Vuitton$ If you tell others to vouch you without any useful information they can provide, I will forum warn you instead, This is not a voting selection "yes he isn't cheater pls unban him"
We aint just randomly supporting our guy bro, I was there in that situation so, i was agreeing with what vuitton was saying by representing in a plus symbol

Offline Benz1ne

• Want an Enduro
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2024, 11:16:42 am »
They are eye whitenesses that we dont  exclude anybody, even if its newbies. Now if someones cheatin my fault i left them in our circle, I understand that. all i ask for is some compassion while i try to learn more about the rules and stay suave even if the whole world is crumbling besides me

Im not trying to make more trouble than what there is already..
My guy is saying hes trying to learn more about the rules LOOOL. You've been playing this server long enough to know everything. Also i bet you got punished for every possible rule what else will you learn???Also if you check you made like 10 ban appeals before and you are saying this is your first time?

Offline Dani.

• Respect: +15/-66
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dani.
  • Discord name: dani_421
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2024, 01:21:06 pm »
Before I mention anything further, I'd like to let you know that Vuitton is a friendly player. After all, since I've been playing mcnr, I've met a lot of bullies, arrogants, and others. However, none of them belong to Vuitton. The entire R2V or DeM group is familiar with Vuitton. These players who continuously claiming "HE'S TEAMING WITH A CHEATER" probably want him banned, but they don't know anything about it. It's ridiculous how some individuals respond to people they don't even play with. Unban Vuitton, he's a great player after all. Thanks, admins.
If you guys have no idea about anyone's past kindly don't even bother commenting, Next useless comment is a forum ban

Offline Vuitton$

• Enforcer
  • Gucci
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2024, 06:50:09 pm »
If you guys have no idea about anyone's past kindly don't even bother commenting, Next useless comment is a forum ban

He does know my past, and not even my past. Since the reset ive had just this one error and im still getting the longest punishment before perma 😹 i mean….

Also, i would forum ban the ppl who are actually not adding anything to the post just pure hate towards me lmfao wonder why tho
« Last Edit: May 01, 2024, 08:10:56 pm by Vuitton$ »

Offline Dan

• Respect: +324/-39
  • They Saw The Dan ... They Ran 💨
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dan
  • Discord name: illlDaN#6065
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2024, 08:15:56 pm »
Some rules dont require any explanation, teaming with a cheater is considered as a support to him breaking the rules by covering him wirhout reporting his cheats you dont need any explanation from any staff member to know that.

Although you have been punished fairly i still believe that your punishment is too harsh,
Hence i will be reducing your ban's expiry date to 1 week along with 12m fine for what you did.

-Appeal accepted
-Locked.