Author Topic: Unveiling Chaos: Exposing Toxicity in MCNR  (Read 426 times)

Offline Sharky.

• Respect: +1/-0
  • GC
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Sharky.
  • Discord name: sharky_x
Unveiling Chaos: Exposing Toxicity in MCNR
« on: April 25, 2024, 03:59:39 pm »
(MCNR has a growing community of friendly players that all have the same goal: to have fun. Whether working with or against each other, you will make friends either way and become part of a growing community.)

Isn't that what the MCNR community is all about? Unfortunately, it's been overrun by toxic and immature players.

This report is an official complaint against the player Munna, who lately has been acting like a kid in a candy store, but in all the wrong ways. Munna has been stirring up trouble, going against the values our community stands for. Lately, he's been pulling the wool over everyone's eyes, starting with a supposed giveaway of three mansions and constantly changing the rules each time.

First off: "**Munna (39)**: Giving away 3x Richman Mansions - $100M - Guess the secret number in my head!"

Secondly: He claims he emailed Karbz and Mike with some numbers:

"**Munna (54)**: @[Kilo]Dr\_Sharky (49) I've sent emails with the hidden numbers to Mike/Karbz."

Thirdly:

**Munna (54)**: One is Mike, and the other is Karb.
**Munna (54)**: One is Mike, and the other is Karbz.

Now, onto why I'm filing this report: Recently, Munna has been causing chaos in the chat as usual, creating a toxic atmosphere with just about everyone online at the time, including "Saan, Subhashree, MIKEY, and myself."

I was just about to hop into a Sea Sparrow when he tried to steal it from me, succeeded, and then I had to reclaim it. After that, he tried to blow it up while I was still in it. His response?

"```CSS
Roitman45 (57) joined the server.```
**Roitman45 (57)**: Hey there
**Munna (40)**: @Sharky. (54) Show some respect to Papa next time."

But back to the main point, he started accusing me of scamming and spreading lies in the chat, trying to ruin my reputation, as you'll see in the screenshots from the echo channel.

He's been making up stories from the get-go. I'm not sure why the management even puts up with this toxic player who's full of it.

Plus, he mentioned he sent proof of me scamming people to the admins. So, I'm asking him directly to post them here and mention the admins' names.

And I also want to hear KarbZ's and Mike's thoughts on this matter, as he's been using their names to deceive people about the supposed giveaway of three mansions.

Screenshots/ZIP:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/8dasu1pld2sthtb/Evidence_of_Munna_spreading_shit.zip/file

@Mike @Karbz @Munna

Offline UltraSmooth

• Respect: +0/-10
  • Buster
    • View Profile
Re: Unveiling Chaos: Exposing Toxicity in MCNR
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2024, 04:03:56 pm »
Thanks to ChatGPT and utilizing 3 hours to write this report.

I wonder what rule is broken here.

1- Houses are mine so I can set Price to $1B and not answerable to anyone, if you don't like anything, simply /ignore.

2- I can host my own events with my own rules.

3- If I tried to "steal seasparrow" so do /report or forum complaint which exists for a reason here.

4- You tried to scam me for which its my responsibility to either make a forum complaint or say in the general chat for which in the same time admin told me to do forum complaint, now its completely entirely up to me if I am going to make a forum complaint or not but saying it in the chat is my choice.

Still, I dont see any proofs that shows I'm doing something against the community rules?

In order to not give this much time to scammers and liers like Sharky, I will leave this as my final comment for this post, rest upon admins.

Thanks! Munna signing out.

Offline Sharky.

• GC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2024, 05:38:01 pm »
You're a proven liar based on this report against you: https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,20733.msg99208/topicseen.html#msg99208
Hard to see anything, I crashed and crash can happen for any reason. Can you upload full video where I actually attacked you with rustler?There can be possibility that you were around MW which makes you MW too.
I don't need to check anything, even in your own /actions I don't see me hitting your vehicle, can you stop lying?I can report you for lying toward admins and making false reports just by /actions in your video.I crashed in the very first second of video so not sure the purpose of why you made video after I crashed. God bless your brain Munna out.

1. The video shows 0 other players on minimap.

2. $cop shows nearby cop was you, Munna.

3.whilst /actions didn't show damage from the rustler, u can see the rustler shot and caused damage based on bottom left of screen vehicle HP lowering

You're trying to use little clever methods of trying to get out of rulebreaking, but all you've done is prove how you can't be trusted

Whilst I can't record your trolling with the seasparrow as I have a potato PC, I'm sure admins can see carjacking on logs, who entered the seasparrow, and who caused damage to the vehicle.
As you said yourself that you emailed hidden numbers to Mike and Karbz, I'd first like to see if they can confirm this.

Also, Upload evidence of me trying to scam you or anyone else since you mentioned earlier that I tried to scam you for 2M and your friend for 4M and that you've sent them to some admin (Who was that admin and your friend?)

Offline UltraSmooth

• Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2024, 05:52:33 pm »
 /cry

Offline coldtank

• Busta
  • Respect: +4/-4
  • a tank in Siberia
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: coldtank
  • Discord name: coldtank#8949
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2024, 06:06:34 pm »
It's hard to win an argument with a smart person but it's impossible to win one with an idiot.

Just don't try Sharky, it's not worth it but the effort is appreciated.

Quote from: coldtank
Stuck in Siberia, Russia.

Offline UltraSmooth

• Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2024, 06:07:55 pm »
It's hard to win an argument with a smart person but it's impossible to win one with an idiot.

Just don't try Sharky, it's not worth it but the effort is appreciated.
Forum warning to this kid - @Admins

Forum warning to poster for not following correct complaint format -@Admins

Offline Sharky.

• GC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2024, 06:34:57 pm »
Incase ZIP is kinda a suspicious.

Here's imgur:  https://imgur.com/a/P2w3uPK

Offline WAP

• Respect: +20/-10
  • mike i've changed it 4 times now
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: WAP
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2024, 06:41:52 pm »
Munna is lying in the following screenshots as I bought Sharky his donator status. He paid me 4M beforehand and I then bought donator for him.

Cyberbullying, racism, and homophobia is unacceptable in 2024. Please report users for saying n*gger and f*ggot to the internet police here.

Offline UltraSmooth

• Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2024, 06:42:45 pm »

Munna is lying as I bought Sharky his donator, he paid me beforehand and I then bought donator for him.

Forum warning this kid too @Admins

First learn to read what he is saying then make a reply.(In separate thread)

Offline WAP

• Respect: +20/-10
  • mike i've changed it 4 times now
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: WAP
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2024, 06:45:19 pm »
Forum warning this kid too @Admins

First learn to read what he is saying then make a reply.(In separate thread)

For what? I'm involved as you're making false and defamatory statements that Sharky scammed for his donator status, when I purchased it for him.

Stop being toxic, stop trolling, and get a life, please.

Cyberbullying, racism, and homophobia is unacceptable in 2024. Please report users for saying n*gger and f*ggot to the internet police here.

Offline coldtank

• Busta
  • Respect: +4/-4
  • a tank in Siberia
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: coldtank
  • Discord name: coldtank#8949
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2024, 06:50:45 pm »
Forum warning to this kid - @Admins

Forum warning to poster for not following correct complaint format -@Admins

You deserve forum warning for making admins and other players read your grammar.

Quote from: coldtank
Stuck in Siberia, Russia.

Offline UltraSmooth

• Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2024, 06:52:13 pm »
For what? I'm involved as you're making false and defamatory statements that Sharky scammed for his donator status, when I purchased it for him.

Stop being toxic, stop trolling, and get a life, please.

You must be weak in English that's why you thinking scam he has done is for "Donator status". I really wonder where you took early Education.
Admin warn this kid for second time as he violated rules.

You deserve forum warning for making admins and other players read your grammar.

"read your grammar" - I also need PHD in English to read your grammar.

This is my last reply, rest upon to admins, if admins do not issue 2x warnings to both above kids, I will have no option but to send complaint to Mike against resolving admin>

Thanks!

Offline Ghazi1337

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-1
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Ghazi1337
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2024, 06:53:30 pm »
Player Munna is unsupportable, insulting/harrasing/over trolling other players. I hope the administration take action soon

Offline UltraSmooth

• Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2024, 06:55:08 pm »
Player Munna is unsupportable, insulting/harrasing/over trolling other players. I hope the administration take action soon

Forum warning to this kid too.

Post proofs and make separate complaint.

Online Dani.

• Respect: +14/-65
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dani.
  • Discord name: dani_421
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2024, 06:59:57 pm »
The reported player was dealt with.