Author Topic: ban appeal  (Read 921 times)

Offline snm_choppa

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +4/-1
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [wT]ch0ppa
  • Discord name: snmchoppa
  • Crew: wT
ban appeal
« on: April 19, 2024, 08:22:38 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)6994
Your in-game name[wT]Ch0ppa.
Ban or infraction appeal?Ban
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezoneIm not sure, a week ago or more.
Ban/infraction reason and details”RDM”  led to ban
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?cz we were having crew wars it wasnt rdm at all.
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? .i got forum posted by a guy who claims he new,as u can see here https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,20532.0.html,and i got punished for rdm and that got me banned,still he aint new cz he did join the war that we were having aganist og's and tb's so when he got caught alone i decided to kill him,still he recorded and posted,i did send my pov of us having wars no one trusts me
here is the pov of the wars we were having

« Last Edit: April 19, 2024, 08:34:53 pm by snm_choppa »

Offline kratos.

• Respect: +7/-10
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: dem0n
  • Discord name: Dem0n#4201
Re: ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2024, 10:43:44 am »
Once again im posting to let staff know that none of OG leaders had any conversation with WT leaders about doing war, so this guy's just trying to slide away with this by saying "IT WAS A WAR" but it was just RDM. Boy you're too dumb to think that ;)

Offline snm_choppa

• Street Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2024, 10:45:39 am »
Once again im posting to let staff know that none of OG leaders had any conversation with WT leaders about doing war, so this guy's just trying to slide away with this by saying "IT WAS A WAR" but it was just RDM. Boy you're too dumb to think that ;)
you weren't even there blud,why r u trynna make shit up!

Offline KillMonger

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-3
  • Busted
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: KillMonger
  • Discord name: candy198.
  • Crew: [B]BloodZ
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2024, 11:29:17 am »
i just came to know how ban system works in this server after talking to moody he told me that for each rulebreak you are assigned some x infraction points and when the total numbers of infraction reaches to 10 the player gets banned.

i only want to ask how only i m responsible for your ban that you directly mentioned me there were several reports on you the day i even reported you.
suppose you got x infraction points from report i did on you what about the other (10-x) infraction points you recieved before that incidence.

wht i feel that you are playing a victim card here besides you are not woman but still playing victim card
and where is the rule which states once you are enrolled in war you are free to kill anyone and anywhere there. then everyone will say "1,2,3 WAR" and start killing everyone.

reaching 10 infraction points itself is an achievement and you should be proud of it mister wt choppa

Offline snm_choppa

• Street Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2024, 01:46:43 pm »
i just came to know how ban system works in this server after talking to moody he told me that for each rulebreak you are assigned some x infraction points and when the total numbers of infraction reaches to 10 the player gets banned.

i only want to ask how only i m responsible for your ban that you directly mentioned me there were several reports on you the day i even reported you.
suppose you got x infraction points from report i did on you what about the other (10-x) infraction points you recieved before that incidence.

wht i feel that you are playing a victim card here besides you are not woman but still playing victim card
and where is the rule which states once you are enrolled in war you are free to kill anyone and anywhere there. then everyone will say "1,2,3 WAR" and start killing everyone.

reaching 10 infraction points itself is an achievement and you should be proud of it mister wt choppa
the inf i got before that incidence dosen't even matter or it does?,and am not play the victim card at all why would i play the victim card aganist a guy who claims he ''new'',anyways,explain to me if it wasn't war,why did spooky died back to back on the video?,just wondering

Offline PezeR

• Personal wT Driver
  • Respect: +9/-17
  • FEAR OF THE WU-TANG!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: wT_PeZ
  • Discord name: Pezer#5276
  • Crew: [wT] Wu-Tang
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2024, 02:23:05 pm »

Weak deffencive line. Your teammates agreed on a war, then they came to us then they kept killing us when we respawned, like they did to spookey. Ofcourse noone will report since it was a war with no rules you dumbasses. Keep crying and trying to erase wT members from MCnR you crewless tards.

#ForumWarriors

To avoid any "Forum warns", im the Witness. I was there too.
FORUM WARRIORS

Offline Bendary

• Banned
  • Respect: +10/-10
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Xolonium
  • Discord name: Bendary
  • Crew: oG

Offline snm_choppa

• Street Soldier
    • View Profile

Offline KillMonger

• Busta
  • Busted
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2024, 02:55:54 pm »
the inf i got before that incidence dosen't even matter or it does?,and am not play the victim card at all why would i play the victim card aganist a guy who claims he ''new'',anyways,explain to me if it wasn't war,why did spooky died back to back on the video?,just wondering
it does matter it shows the way you are playing the server by following all the server rules.
what i recall is that the day i reported you on forums there were literally 5 active reports on you out of which 2 reports got accepted excluding mine.

which is 3 out of 6 reports on you got accepted and am pretty sure the other 3 were also at some extent were correct report but you anyhow got some chance to escape from it.

and like you said r2x spoky died consecutive two times in a row. it has nothing to prove because the deathchat never shows the time interval between a kill and there might be possibilites that r2x spoky might be the first person to engage because there are no any such movie / action logs provided which proves that he was killed in a wrong manner which is against the rules.

if he got anything to show then please let him create a different report on me so that i can taste my own medicine and get punished for what i did.

Offline snm_choppa

• Street Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2024, 02:57:51 pm »
it does matter it shows the way you are playing the server by following all the server rules.
what i recall is that the day i reported you on forums there were literally 5 active reports on you out of which 2 reports got accepted excluding mine.

which is 3 out of 6 reports on you got accepted and am pretty sure the other 3 were also at some extent were correct report but you anyhow got some chance to escape from it.

and like you said r2x spoky died consecutive two times in a row. it has nothing to prove because the deathchat never shows the time interval between a kill and there might be possibilites that r2x spoky might be the first person to engage because there are no any such movie / action logs provided which proves that he was killed in a wrong manner which is against the rules.

if he got anything to show then please let him create a different report on me so that i can taste my own medicine and get punished for what i did.
spooky didnt do anything lol,u can see his name didnt get any red,wich means,he just got killed soon as he got spawned!,aight lets say spooky did something,but even ahmed_tiger did something aswell :) ?

Offline Vippy

• Respect: +46/-82
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Vippy
  • Discord name: Vippy#0659
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2024, 03:03:10 pm »
Weak deffencive line. Your teammates agreed on a war, then they came to us then they kept killing us when we respawned, like they did to spookey. Ofcourse noone will report since it was a war with no rules you dumbasses. Keep crying and trying to erase wT members from MCnR you crewless tards.

#ForumWarriors

Show me a single screenshot of us agreeing. Go have some life instead of lying over here idiots

Offline snm_choppa

• Street Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2024, 03:08:29 pm »
Show me a single screenshot of us agreeing. Go have some life instead of lying over here idiots
Mr.Moderator,didnt u got demoted for the same reason as ur friends lying right now?,awh someone is rude after not being moderator anymore!,dats crazy

Offline Dani.

• Respect: +14/-65
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dani.
  • Discord name: dani_421
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2024, 04:02:54 pm »
useless posts got deleted, you guys should avoid getting banned from here aswell.

Offline KillMonger

• Busta
  • Busted
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2024, 04:49:31 pm »
useless posts got deleted, you guys should avoid getting banned from here aswell.
Thanks Dani.

spooky didnt do anything lol,u can see his name didnt get any red,wich means,he just got killed soon as he got spawned!,aight lets say spooky did something,but even ahmed_tiger did something aswell :) ?
Study says a wild chameleon changes color in less than 30 seconds but you have beaten the record by changing it in less than 15 seconds.
everytime you post a comment you come with a different , unique and least expected reason which one can even think of maybe thats what made you different from other players.
regarding ahmed case my explaination is same which i gave u for rdx spoky guy.

mister chopa i will give you a lifetime advice, "There is nothing wrong doing wrong things until you are caught doing those wrong things".
you should accept what you did was wrong and against the server rules instead of coming with stupid reasons and serve your punishment.

Offline snm_choppa

• Street Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2024, 05:27:28 pm »
Thanks Dani.
Study says a wild chameleon changes color in less than 30 seconds but you have beaten the record by changing it in less than 15 seconds.
everytime you post a comment you come with a different , unique and least expected reason which one can even think of maybe thats what made you different from other players.
regarding ahmed case my explaination is same which i gave u for rdx spoky guy.

mister chopa i will give you a lifetime advice, "There is nothing wrong doing wrong things until you are caught doing those wrong things".
you should accept what you did was wrong and against the server rules instead of coming with stupid reasons and serve your punishment.
it's ussles replying to u mate,like literally bruh,ure making a big deal over a war u joined then u cried like a baby,it is what it is! as u said ingame!

Offline kratos.

• Respect: +7/-10
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: dem0n
  • Discord name: Dem0n#4201
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2024, 10:30:06 pm »

#ForumWarriors

The forum warrior himself is here lol. If you think im making things up, show the proof where it can be seen about "the war agreement" or tell date and if you cant then tell the admins the date and time of the chat where any of oG leaders agreed upon war. If you show it here then it means you're inocent but jokes on you, your whole crew is trying to make shit up just to get this turd unbanned xD

Offline PezeR

• Personal wT Driver
  • Respect: +9/-17
  • FEAR OF THE WU-TANG!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: wT_PeZ
  • Discord name: Pezer#5276
  • Crew: [wT] Wu-Tang
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2024, 11:05:19 pm »
The forum warrior himself is here lol. If you think im making things up, show the proof where it can be seen about "the war agreement" or tell date and if you cant then tell the admins the date and time of the chat where any of oG leaders agreed upon war. If you show it here then it means you're inocent but jokes on you, your whole crew is trying to make shit up just to get this turd unbanned xD

Keep crying buddy, you already know who rules the server.

Keep quiet you #ForumWarriors
FORUM WARRIORS

Offline KillMonger

• Busta
  • Busted
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2024, 01:58:58 pm »
it's ussles replying to u mate,like literally bruh,ure making a big deal over a war u joined then u cried like a baby,it is what it is! as u said ingame!
you are the one who mentioned me not me and you are just making excuses and excuses what exactly the thing is your big ego got hurted the moment you were getting killed and just to calm your ego you did random attack.

the proofs were crystal clear and everytime you comment you come with a new reason.

Offline snm_choppa

• Street Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2024, 02:34:01 pm »
you are the one who mentioned me not me and you are just making excuses and excuses what exactly the thing is your big ego got hurted the moment you were getting killed and just to calm your ego you did random attack.

the proofs were crystal clear and everytime you comment you come with a new reason.
k

Offline Dani.

• Respect: +14/-65
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dani.
  • Discord name: dani_421
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2024, 09:12:09 pm »
KillMonger isn't a part of any crews, so the crew wars rules can't be implemented on a crewless player, Denied.