Author Topic: stfqc RDM and insulting  (Read 337 times)

Offline KillMonger

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-3
  • Busted
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: KillMonger
  • Discord name: candy198.
  • Crew: [B]BloodZ
stfqc RDM and insulting
« on: April 17, 2024, 02:09:45 pm »
Your in-game nameKillMonger
Their in-game namestfuqc
Date & Time of incident (UTC)37mins ago
Detailsi was playing normally and was after one cop then this guy killed me with the cop as well i know it might look like i was got killed by mistake but this guy was following me from long time like he is my dog. then he was cursing "Stfu" in main chat before killing me so i think he did that all thing on purpose.
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)here are proofs of my longs and he was cursing me after killing me as well
https://imgur.com/a/kxqFJB0
here in this video i never attacked / shooted or intended to shoot both of them.

Offline SilenTHunteR

• Respect: +7/-19
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Sierra117
Re: stfqc RDM and insulting
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2024, 03:58:50 pm »
Just like the last bullet in this video, I recorded him and its like he forgot to activate whatever shit he used in first round but right after that started hitting very weird shots.
In some of these clips his bullets aren't even hitting me but I took damage. And with that low sensitivity I don't think anyone can hit the way he hit me in that video twice when I was totally behind him.

Offline Dani.

• Respect: +14/-64
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dani.
  • Discord name: dani_421
Re: stfqc RDM and insulting
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2024, 03:42:54 pm »
The kill clearly looked like a mistake, and he did not say offensive enough insults to punish him, in such cases use /ignore so you won't see his messages, Denied.