Author Topic: What rules did the most members broke?  (Read 3758 times)

Offline Ardealul

• Banned
  • Respect: +18/-11
  • [color=white]Why can't we use colors here[/color]
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Ardealul
  • Discord name: arduel
Re: What rules did the most members broke?
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2024, 10:12:31 pm »
"dont comment here if youre not involved" is this a complaint ? youre literally patchy in this situation asking private questions in public not even locking the topic and expecting others to not shit on you
consider therapy please

I can't lock it, I wish I could. Also, ninja leaked goodfathers phone number, if you want doxxing. That's the real doxxing that happend. You're always toxic af, keyboard warrior, I asked you nicely to not get involved and you suggest me therapy.

Offline Kanarimortem

• Banned
  • Respect: +11/-42
  • Ina de mud me a pick kali bud
    • View Profile
  • Discord name: kanarimortem
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2024, 10:14:16 pm »
two faced enough ?
you can make mistakes without commiting other people's mistakes, if he's not involved in that but didn't report it, then he's guilty, just not as much as the ones who did it

Offline aydin

• Banned
  • Respect: +4/-58
  • Christ is Lord
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: aydin
« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2024, 10:17:11 pm »
you can make mistakes without commiting other people's mistakes, if he's not involved in that but didn't report it, then he's guilty, just not as much as the ones who did it

ok philomena

Offline siSway

• Respect: +1/-33
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Sway
  • Crew: 1337WESTMOB
« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2024, 10:17:53 pm »

Offline Kanarimortem

• Banned
  • Respect: +11/-42
  • Ina de mud me a pick kali bud
    • View Profile
  • Discord name: kanarimortem
« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2024, 10:20:03 pm »

Offline parisisnthuman

• Baller
  • Respect: +16/-62
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Loli
  • Crew: Kensho
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2024, 10:20:22 pm »
I can't lock it, I wish I could. Also, ninja leaked goodfathers phone number, if you want doxxing. That's the real doxxing that happend. You're always toxic af, keyboard warrior, I asked you nicely to not get involved and you suggest me therapy.
did i defend ninja at any point anywhere ? if theres valid evidence hes done it then same thing should happen to him i dont know why youre so fixed on that fact like everyone is against ogs and noone is blaming ninja or anyone else who doxxed
[T]ransgenders apply here!

Offline punisher

• Respect: +24/-84
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: phonk
  • Crew: not needed
« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2024, 10:45:22 pm »
All remaining [oG] members will have their crew tags promptly removed, and there will be no chance of the crew's reinstatement. We kindly request that individuals refrain from seeking further clarification or attempting to contest this decision.

no hablas English ?

Offline Ardealul

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2024, 10:53:40 pm »
did i defend ninja at any point anywhere ? if theres valid evidence hes done it then same thing should happen to him i dont know why youre so fixed on that fact like everyone is against ogs and noone is blaming ninja or anyone else who doxxed
Nah, you're og hater tbh, always insulting us.

Offline presence

• Respect: +1/-1
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: presence
  • Discord name: pr3sence
« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2024, 11:46:40 pm »
Recently oG was disbaned for doxxing even tho it was not really doxxing. Okay. We made another crew without the people suspected for doxxing. Why was that also disbanded? What rules did we all broke so we can't make a new crew? @Moody @Dan @mafiahunter @Lancerb1

You posted a screenshot of ChatGPT where it clearly says that sharing full name is called doxxing. Y'all shared a full name of someone that isn't even part of this scandal and even if it was, it's still doxxing. Y'all have been the most degnerated players that MCNR could ever have. Threatening someone on WhatsApp over a game, asking him to give you any address so you could go and beat them up. Grow up for once. Y'all even shared his contacts and shit and everyone already knows that. As I said, grow up and stop taking this shit that serious going on that point to threat someone in real life. No wonder why you're called '[online-Gangstas]'. Get a fucking life and live with the decision of managers. And btw, dream about oG or any other name of crew with the same member just with different roles being Official Crew anytime soon.
“Do not let the behavior of others destroy your inner peace.” —Dalai Lama

Offline Myself117

• Banned
  • Enforcer
  • Respect: +4/-15
  • Lez go
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Myself117
« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2024, 02:03:14 am »
@Ardealul, there’s no use of giving your opinion on whether it was doxxing or not, might be worth it to edit out anything related to that, even if the intention is something else, you don’t want others to think you are defending people who in fact are/turn out to be guilty. (IMO they are guilty).

@Moody, anyone who wasn’t involved with doxxing should be allowed to be part of an official crew that does not have the same name nor the players involved + other policy you like to add on.

@Mike When someone from the staff team leaked IPs, pretty sure you banned the players involved, not everyone in the staff team. Dishing out group punishments, especially strict permanent types will only serve at harming your small dedicated player base.

Offline punisher

• Respect: +24/-84
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: phonk
  • Crew: not needed
« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2024, 02:04:41 am »
@Ardealul, there’s no use of giving your opinion on whether it was doxxing or not, might be worth it to edit out anything related to that, even if the intention is something else, you don’t want others to think you are defending people who in fact are/turn out to be guilty. (IMO they are guilty).

@Moody, anyone who wasn’t involved with doxxing should be allowed to be part of an official crew that does not have the same name nor the players involved + other policy you like to add on.

@Mike When someone from the staff team leaked IPs, pretty sure you banned the players involved, not everyone in the staff team. Dishing out group punishments, especially strict permanent types will only serve at harming your small dedicated player base.
bro keeps on tagging mike waiting for an approval from his king..
What a shame

Offline Myself117

• Banned
  • Enforcer
  • Respect: +4/-15
  • Lez go
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Myself117
« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2024, 02:21:53 am »
@Moody while I do understand that some fellow ex crew members might have done wrong things but why can't we, me and Ardealul, create a new crew with the remaining people who still want to play with us and did no harm whatsoever to anyone?

We've decided to take the rest of the remaining players, whom we are friends with by the way, and create our own separate crew. What's wrong with that?

Moody you deleted our crew topic without giving us a valid reason, without listening to our part of the story. You mentioned in your topic about the disband of oG that "it will not be re-made again using another name."

What do you mean "re-made"??? We excluded e those players who might have been in the wrong from the oG crew and keep the ones that are cool for our new crew. Me and Ardealul, as founders of that new crew, we both have 0 infractions and play by the rules. What is wrong with that? Why was the deletion needed? Why can't we make a new crew even though some of them are from oG? Those fellas did nothing wrong and did not take part in anything that you think it happened.

Notice how the crew they tried to start was made up of those they are friends with, not all of the random oGs, especially not the ones who might have participated in doxxing as far as I understood.

Question. I never been part of oG or any crew for that matter, does this mean I can’t start a clan with several friends of mine just because they were once oG? If I can, then let me know!

Offline puuro

• Best MCNR YouTuber 2023
  • Respect: +48/-82
  • Wu-Tang forever
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: aleksibob
  • Discord name: puuuro
  • Crew: Wu-Tang Clan
« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2024, 05:46:17 am »

Offline Ardealul

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2024, 06:35:52 am »
You posted a screenshot of ChatGPT where it clearly says that sharing full name is called doxxing. Y'all shared a full name of someone that isn't even part of this scandal and even if it was, it's still doxxing. Y'all have been the most degnerated players that MCNR could ever have. Threatening someone on WhatsApp over a game, asking him to give you any address so you could go and beat them up. Grow up for once. Y'all even shared his contacts and shit and everyone already knows that. As I said, grow up and stop taking this shit that serious going on that point to threat someone in real life. No wonder why you're called '[online-Gangstas]'. Get a fucking life and live with the decision of managers. And btw, dream about oG or any other name of crew with the same member just with different roles being Official Crew anytime soon.

I had nothing to do with anything of what you mention, also I did not saw people share his phone number and even if they did, how is that related to mcnr? The only number that was posted was goodfathers number, not ninja. And also @Mido this dude îs overdozz, he just made another forum account, he's banned on forums.

Offline N I N J A

• Respect: +2/-24
    • View Profile
  • Discord name: N I N J A#3435
« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2024, 06:43:39 am »
huh lmao, I just tried to expose him lol I accidentally pressed CTRL+V in-game while i was supposed to paste something else. However, He tried to threaten me and did family insult in clear words. Due to this he should be permanently banned but its the admins' generosity that he's still not banned *If I am correct... he's not banned". If someone can't translate the voices, ask Moody what the voices said, or just ask me "lol". Also, that guy can't even fight 1v1 irl or in-game Bro invited his cousin and he also tried to find out my location and threatened me that I shouldn't fuck around his cousin or they will track me down. If you think that we live in separate countries then let me inform you that we live in the same country but in different cities. What would you do if some weak asses threaten you on your phone number and you know it ain't that big matter to report to cops but you know that weak ass insulted your family... What I think is you'll surely take action but little actions not like reporting to cops because... What a weak ass gonna do to you?  ;D I think you gotta ask this from ChatGPT lmao.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2024, 06:52:28 am by N I N J A »

Offline [RsA]Ikevoodoo

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +8/-8
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [RsA]WorkRate
  • Discord name: Axolotl
  • Crew: [RsA]
« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2024, 07:43:17 am »

I don't agree to what happend there, but it was not technically doxxing. Anything else the crew got disbanded for that is actually related to mcnr?
\dont trust chatGpt please
« Last Edit: April 11, 2024, 07:54:18 am by Ikevoodoo »

Offline [404]TechO

• Respect: +5/-22
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [404]TechO
  • Discord name: Tchz
  • Crew: 404
« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2024, 07:52:32 am »
1" border="0

Offline N I N J A

• Respect: +2/-24
    • View Profile
  • Discord name: N I N J A#3435
« Reply #37 on: April 11, 2024, 09:12:17 am »
404 talking 😭😭😭😭😭

Offline Mortal.

• Respect: +2/-4
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: MortaL/Mukesh
  • Discord name: Pratik 007#6889
  • Crew: Bajrang Dal
« Reply #38 on: April 11, 2024, 09:36:14 am »

Offline MW

• Respect: +4/-23
    • View Profile
  • Crew: 1337
« Reply #39 on: April 11, 2024, 09:57:46 am »
1" border="0

Are you trying to insult indian culture or bully indians of this community? Whats the context,im finding it hard to understand !?