Author Topic: [wT]Ch0ppa and [MF]_Carl RDM same group revenge twice ect  (Read 430 times)

Offline Koreakruh[Toads]

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Koreakruh[Toads]
  • Discord name: Koreakruh
  • Crew: [Toads]
[wT]Ch0ppa and [MF]_Carl RDM same group revenge twice ect
« on: April 09, 2024, 09:39:50 am »
Your in-game name : Koreakruh[Toads]

Their in-game name : [wT]Ch0ppa and [MF]_Carl

Date & Time of incident (UTC): about 30 minutes ago

Details : I was just killed moments ago by [wT]Ch0ppa, when i spawned at the Hospital he came from nowhere with his gang and RDM'ed 
You can see him obviously trying to run me over in the video, then he doubles back just to run me over and take all my HP away and then say "oops"
Then after he runs me over his friend who he is in a group with [MF]_Carl finishes me off.... i dont find their crap funny anymore and i will be reporting all of these incidents.

Evidence (Images/Videos etc.) 
i=epWMFA1-1oFemvt_
i=_F6vv0BMYTM2gc7O

Offline snm_choppa

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +4/-1
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [wT]ch0ppa
  • Discord name: snmchoppa
  • Crew: wT
Re: [wT]Ch0ppa and [MF]_Carl RDM same group revenge twice ect
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2024, 09:47:32 am »
Your in-game name : Koreakruh[Toads]

Their in-game name : [wT]Ch0ppa and [MF]_Carl

Date & Time of incident (UTC): about 30 minutes ago

Details : I was just killed moments ago by [wT]Ch0ppa, when i spawned at the Hospital he came from nowhere with his gang and RDM'ed 
You can see him obviously trying to run me over in the video, then he doubles back just to run me over and take all my HP away and then say "oops"
Then after he runs me over his friend who he is in a group with [MF]_Carl finishes me off.... i dont find their crap funny anymore and i will be reporting all of these incidents.

Evidence (Images/Videos etc.) 
i=epWMFA1-1oFemvt_
i=_F6vv0BMYTM2gc7O
nah i didnt came with the gang u were chasing me for awhile,and as i told u if u keep chasing me i will shoot u,and about carl he had his own rev when me and u fought he was nowhere close to u,so it means his valid was still revenge,and about that clip that i ram u,i alr apologised i was lagpiting jessica as u can see in the vid,so i wasn't looking forward,even tho if i have done it on purpose its still valid,was helping carl to take his revenge,and tho,dont say i didn't warn u many times to stop comming near me or else i would shoot
« Last Edit: April 09, 2024, 09:49:58 am by snm_choppa »

Offline Koreakruh[Toads]

• Enforcer
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2024, 09:52:47 am »
More evidence :
i=VlVM3orZ-YShHvd2

[MF]_Carl trys to say when i asked him why, "you killed my friends hans and arthur, he is mistaken, and they had already gotten reveneng on me long ago

Offline Koreakruh[Toads]

• Enforcer
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2024, 09:55:28 am »
""u were chasing me for awhile,and as i told u if u keep chasing me i will shoot u"" This is a lie. You had just killed me and i had respawned at the 2nd hospital action time logs prove this

""carl he had his own rev when me and u fought he was nowhere close to u,so it means his valid was still revenge""" This is a lie Carl tells a different story of why he killed me

""nd about that clip that i ram u,i alr apologised i was lagpiting jessica as u can see in the vid,so i wasn't looking forward,even tho if i have done it on purpose its still valid,was helping carl to take his revenge""" This is also a lie. as Carl admited to killing me for "killing hans and arthur"

Nothing here is a valid kill. Thank you for digging your own grave here.

Offline snm_choppa

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +4/-1
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [wT]ch0ppa
  • Discord name: snmchoppa
  • Crew: wT
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2024, 10:06:23 am »
""u were chasing me for awhile,and as i told u if u keep chasing me i will shoot u"" This is a lie. You had just killed me and i had respawned at the 2nd hospital action time logs prove this

""carl he had his own rev when me and u fought he was nowhere close to u,so it means his valid was still revenge""" This is a lie Carl tells a different story of why he killed me

""nd about that clip that i ram u,i alr apologised i was lagpiting jessica as u can see in the vid,so i wasn't looking forward,even tho if i have done it on purpose its still valid,was helping carl to take his revenge""" This is also a lie. as Carl admited to killing me for "killing hans and arthur"

Nothing here is a valid kill. Thank you for digging your own grave here.
how did i dig my own grave,lmfao i literally explained at u,if i would rdm u i wouldnt be saying sorry,but meh waste of my time!

Offline Koreakruh[Toads]

• Enforcer
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2024, 10:10:30 am »
Every part of what you explained "how it is valid anyway and the reason why carl killed me"

IS A LIE<As carl admitted he Killed me for revenge for his friends, who already killed me...

Lies lies and more lies.

If you guys get away with this one i will be baffled

Offline Moody

• Respect: +34/-28
  • Lazy guy
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Moody
  • Discord name: Moodygod
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2024, 05:04:15 pm »
 that was an accident, you had the chance to take cover to protect but decided to stand in middle
Invalid report