• Crew: 1337WESTMOB
Re: gz
« Reply #40 on: March 23, 2024, 04:36:16 am »

Offline DimitRizz

• Respect: +6/-52
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 23, 2024, 06:03:20 am »
You see, vippy has given chance to be in the staff team just like overdoz.. vippy may have done some naughty things in his past but its past, now its his turn to prove himself to be good and worthy of his position.. we may or not judge them right now but it will soon prove it.. unlike some people who has failed despite given so many chances imo vippy has yet to go.

None of oG members wrote such a message about overdoz, meanwhile you did everything to demote him cause he's been himself  ::)

Offline BeatEn

• Respect: +22/-39
  • run d ice wallow come
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: beateN
  • Discord name: BeatEn#5416
« Reply #42 on: March 23, 2024, 06:09:01 am »
None of oG members wrote such a message about overdoz, meanwhile you did everything to demote him cause he's been himself  ::)
Because overdoz was actively ban evading whilst he was a moderator, his 2 accounts were banned and he deceived all of the staff members that he was not overdoz whilst karbz knew he was and karbz also deceived the staff members, I wouldn't call it deceiving tbh because we all knew you could say that it was a well planned inside job hhhh but I believe vippy is a changed man and since karbz believes in giving second chances, who am I to judge

Offline Myself117

• Banned
  • Enforcer
  • Respect: +4/-15
  • Lez go
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Myself117
« Reply #43 on: March 23, 2024, 06:28:58 am »
From your words, I determined your age,  go to sleep

The question was what do you use to communicate, because it’s not working well. But nvm, I don’t care to know at this point.

Offline s1mple

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +60/-51
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 23, 2024, 08:09:03 am »
congrats on the biggest achievement of your life vippy, now asslick zack and moody to get your entire gang on board with you.

« Last Edit: March 23, 2024, 08:12:04 am by s1mple »

Offline overdoz

• Banned
  • rizzgod
  • Respect: +18/-30
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [wT]overdoz
  • Discord name: rizzlerdozz
  • Crew: Wu Tang forevaa
« Reply #45 on: March 23, 2024, 10:24:35 am »
So the video is not unlisted ill wait for an admin to respond this. You can see on this video and the actions he shows that he was killed by aventador and you and your friends were involved in killing ardealul. Which means your revenge has been already taken but still you somehow started shooting them even when they were running and wasnt shooting you. ill wait for admins to respond this appeal now
Goodluck

Offline overdoz

• Banned
  • rizzgod
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 23, 2024, 10:25:43 am »
You see, vippy has given chance to be in the staff team just like overdoz.. vippy may have done some naughty things in his past but its past, now its his turn to prove himself to be good and worthy of his position.. we may or not judge them right now but it will soon prove it.. unlike some people who has failed despite given so many chances imo vippy has yet to go.

Gahahahahahahahhaha yeah when it comes to your crewmates they can prove themselves but when it comes to enemies yall started crying really hard aggahahahshahahhahahaha when will yall grow up a bit? Never?
So the video is not unlisted ill wait for an admin to respond this. You can see on this video and the actions he shows that he was killed by aventador and you and your friends were involved in killing ardealul. Which means your revenge has been already taken but still you somehow started shooting them even when they were running and wasnt shooting you. ill wait for admins to respond this appeal now
Goodluck

Offline overdoz

• Banned
  • rizzgod
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 23, 2024, 10:26:20 am »
another great pick by the mcnr staff team

btw
Goodluck

Offline Curious.

• Respect: +8/-18
  • Fvck around And find it out
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Curious.
« Reply #48 on: March 23, 2024, 10:47:31 am »
take the accountability

Offline xxzc1g

• Respect: +17/-85
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Clink
  • Discord name: xxzc1g#5269
  • Crew: none
« Reply #49 on: March 23, 2024, 10:52:52 am »

Atleast he admit cheating, unlike vippy, with all proof on his screen till now he still denying cheating

U have to be so retarded to not understand this

Offline xxzc1g

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 23, 2024, 11:02:16 am »
https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,19353.100.html

Nothing from any of you here, just mad he was og. Fuck off all. #onecrewforall

I like the way when u used “was” in there lol

I bet he didnt even leave the oG discord server with its hidden channels

Offline Walt

• Respect: +15/-12
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Walt
  • Discord name: punjab#8194
« Reply #51 on: March 23, 2024, 11:04:31 am »
lebron dickriders finally got some competition

Offline overdoz

• Banned
  • rizzgod
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 23, 2024, 11:15:58 am »
https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,19353.100.html

Nothing from any of you here, just mad he was og. Fuck off all. #onecrewforall

So now you don't support 'Players who were in crews can't be staff members'?
Goodluck

Offline Ardealul

• Respect: +17/-11
  • [color=white]Why can't we use colors here[/color]
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Ardealul
  • Discord name: arduel
« Reply #53 on: March 23, 2024, 11:32:20 am »

I wish it would be like that but it aint. No one did not even took that into consideration.

Offline s1mple

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +60/-51
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 23, 2024, 12:58:01 pm »

XDD, double standards. all the og forum warriors will be silent from now on. they will dance to whatever beat the staff members play.

Offline punisher

• Respect: +24/-82
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: phonk
  • Crew: not needed
« Reply #55 on: March 23, 2024, 03:39:09 pm »
XDD, double standards. all the og forum warriors will be silent from now on. they will dance to whatever beat the staff members play.
why u think vippys a mod ? wt has some members in the staff team now ogs will start.. every single report made by ogs will be handled by their samp lord

Offline xxzc1g

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 23, 2024, 04:36:27 pm »
why u think vippys a mod ? wt has some members in the staff team now ogs will start.. every single report made by ogs will be handled by their samp lord

Best example for this

N warned his crewmate and punished doz for literally saying same thing

Offline Levii

• ヾ(^-^)ノ
  • Respect: +25/-30
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Levii
  • Discord name: Levyy#4431
  • Crew: 1337WESTMOB
« Reply #57 on: March 23, 2024, 04:50:46 pm »
was a made up rule just to get some staff dismissed

Offline Myself117

• Banned
  • Enforcer
  • Respect: +4/-15
  • Lez go
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Myself117
« Reply #58 on: March 23, 2024, 05:50:17 pm »

You are likely to find much resistance from management at considering your biased hate.

Any crew member that joins staff will always be a crew member no matter what. From what I see, a bunch of [wT] got promoted before [oG]Vippy.

When you were promoted, you had no issue with yourself joining staff while remaining a [wT], recent serial cheater / ban evader.

Vippy has been a ‘helper’ and wasn’t a serial ban evader / cheater (also remind me what year Vippy was banned?).

Also seeing comments about Vippy not admitting he cheated (years back?), well he only has to admit it to staff, if you are butt hurt he didn’t admit it publicly then props for Vippy at keeping his dignity while trolling the hell out of every hater out there and in here.

@Vippy I used to not take you serious, but congrats at getting into staff, hope you do your duties straight forward. Ignore the haters and keep laughing at them.

Can’t wait to get a response from a hater :VippyLaughs:

Offline Charlie

• clarted
  • Respect: +73/-14
  • big bog
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Charlie
  • Discord name: fizi#8359
  • Crew: karbz' daddy
« Reply #59 on: March 24, 2024, 03:07:08 pm »
You are likely to find much resistance from management at considering your biased hate.

Any crew member that joins staff will always be a crew member no matter what. From what I see, a bunch of [wT] got promoted before [oG]Vippy.

When you were promoted, you had no issue with yourself joining staff while remaining a [wT], recent serial cheater / ban evader.

Vippy has been a ‘helper’ and wasn’t a serial ban evader / cheater (also remind me what year Vippy was banned?).

Also seeing comments about Vippy not admitting he cheated (years back?), well he only has to admit it to staff, if you are butt hurt he didn’t admit it publicly then props for Vippy at keeping his dignity while trolling the hell out of every hater out there and in here.

@Vippy I used to not take you serious, but congrats at getting into staff, hope you do your duties straight forward. Ignore the haters and keep laughing at them.

Can’t wait to get a response from a hater :VippyLaughs:
hater responded, go back to your cave you absolute shit muncher :VippyCries: