Author Topic: Overdoz | Gober ki leli doze  (Read 1231 times)

Offline Scav

• Banned
  • Respect: +6/-48
  • me with the dogs
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Scav
  • Discord name: scav.566
  • Crew: oG
Overdoz | Gober ki leli doze
« on: March 20, 2024, 04:31:06 pm »
Your in-game name[oG]Scav
Their in-game name[wT]overdoZ
Date & Time of incident (UTC)Several hours ago
Details'You are roaming around until someone starts a beef with you and rams you on purpose'

So, literally I was just roaming around the city and overdoz was being racist/had been doing a retarded argument with me for a no fucking reason, like lmfao and then he rammed me on purpose while I was clearly standing besides my vehicle and said 'Watch where you yuggling at' like what the actual fuck? If I am standing besides my car, someone will just turn his steering to left side to ram me and then make excuses like 'watch where you yuggling at', then they came once again and realized that they're being recorded after shooting me with their cowarded AK-47 and left the place.

1.7 minutes after

After 1.7 minutes, I went to ammunation to refill and then they started a assualt in 'Ammunation' and so ammunation would get closed and I wouldnt be able to refill, and they did that.

2.6 minutes after

So after that I went paused near ammunation for couple of minutes but after unpausing I found myself 'killed by Overdoz' for a no fucking reason, lmfao. How mad this guy can be that he's making retarded things up and RDMING a player while he's paused? Entire action logs are provided at down below along with a POV.

2.4 minutes after

After that, I was roaming around rodeo and overdoz was near me, I was literally riding my Sanchez and 'overdozs' driver (walk) stopped  a car at angle and they popped one of my fucking wheel, luckily clipped that as well.

Conclusion

So, how unplayable and disgusting this gameplay can be? A player roaming around streets wearing a tag cannot even play while their crew members ain't online? Literally purposefully RDMING and getting protected. This shit is being unplayable day by day because of these trashpits.

Scenarios:

1. Rammed me on purposes, became racist in "chat"
2. Assaulting in ammunation on purpose so I couldnt refill
3. Killed me while I was paused at Ammunation.
4. Popping my vehicle tires on purpose at Rodeo.

According to his very gentle past, everybody is aware of him and his shits, he was mad at me because he had claimed a 'discord ban' because of me, and his gentle past expresses that all. Became racist several times in chat though, single screenshot is attached.

How pathetic it can be? Multi accounting several times to sneak into crews, Ban evading, ban evador being a moderator, Reaching 100k score before the reset.  Let that slide, hoping for this report to be dealt fairly.

@overdoz I would love if you can make things up in this topic to prove yourself innocent.

/td]
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)Provided at down

« Last Edit: March 20, 2024, 04:56:37 pm by Scav »

Offline overdoz

• Banned
  • rizzgod
  • Respect: +18/-31
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [wT]overdoz
  • Discord name: rizzlerdozz
  • Crew: Wu Tang forevaa
Re: Overdoz | Gober ki leli doze
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2024, 04:46:17 pm »
First of all stop using QuillBot AI or whatever is called because if you don't know english you are not going to understand what you're saying. (AI saying)
Anyways you could've been more specific 1.7 2.8 3.6 minutes anyways where's my lawyer??

1) I won't predict your moves and you were staying in the middle of the road and you can clearly see that i got that turn badly so it was an accidental ram. 'watch where you're going' was ironic but you're too dumb to understand that.
 1.1) And btw what you're doing there starting the record and sticking to us like driving and even pointing your camera at us is a bit provokative.
2) As we know im poor and i tried to rob ammunation, idc if you're 1hp or not, that's how the server works, then depends if you got balls to attack me for that or not.
3) I don't see anything on your videos, i indeed killed you but ofcourse you're going to play the victim after ramming and shit, AL doesn't prove anything.
4) You're blind.

^^ Reply for 'Scenarios' ^^

As for racism, i don't see my self being racist by saying 'bitch ass n' N might be everything but not the word you're thinking about.
So the video is not unlisted ill wait for an admin to respond this. You can see on this video and the actions he shows that he was killed by aventador and you and your friends were involved in killing ardealul. Which means your revenge has been already taken but still you somehow started shooting them even when they were running and wasnt shooting you. ill wait for admins to respond this appeal now
Goodluck

Offline Scav

• Banned
  • me with the dogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2024, 04:53:22 pm »
First of all stop using QuillBot AI or whatever is called because if you don't know english you are not going to understand what you're saying. (AI saying)
Anyways you could've been more specific 1.7 2.8 3.6 minutes anyways where's my lawyer??

1) I won't predict your moves and you were staying in the middle of the road and you can clearly see that i got that turn badly so it was an accidental ram. 'watch where you're going' was ironic but you're too dumb to understand that.
 1.1) And btw what you're doing there starting the record and sticking to us like driving and even pointing your camera at us is a bit provokative.
2) As we know im poor and i tried to rob ammunation, idc if you're 1hp or not, that's how the server works, then depends if you got balls to attack me for that or not.
3) I don't see anything on your videos, i indeed killed you but ofcourse you're going to play the victim after ramming and shit, AL doesn't prove anything.
4) You're blind.

^^ Reply for 'Scenarios' ^^

As for racism, i don't see my self being racist by saying 'bitch ass n' N might be everything but not the word you're thinking about.

yeah i used quillbot, chatgpt, dall-4,, askmeanything.ai everything to make this topic.

Now you made things up, like a freakin bloody bastard. Where the fuck is your retarded POV where I rammed you?

If you provide me the POV of lagpitting you or doing specific bullshit to you, you'll be proven innocent. Just send it I'll wait

Offline overdoz

• Banned
  • rizzgod
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2024, 04:56:15 pm »

yeah i used quillbot, chatgpt, dall-4,, askmeanything.ai everything to make this topic.

Now you made things up, like a freakin bloody bastard. Where the fuck is your retarded POV where I rammed you?

How many times are you going to be an autistic piece of human trash while you're on 'fasting days' you bitch ass retarded dog. Watch your mouth next time and stop disrespecting islam and acting all muslim saying 'im on fasting days' and meanwhile you're a racist piece of shit and a disrespectful guy on the internet towards everyone.

I dont give a shit about the server even if i get the fucking inf points about rdming you and i do not record anymore. What i said is all the truth and i dont give a shit what you say
So the video is not unlisted ill wait for an admin to respond this. You can see on this video and the actions he shows that he was killed by aventador and you and your friends were involved in killing ardealul. Which means your revenge has been already taken but still you somehow started shooting them even when they were running and wasnt shooting you. ill wait for admins to respond this appeal now
Goodluck

Offline overdoz

• Banned
  • rizzgod
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2024, 04:57:49 pm »
I don't have to show you anything. You reported me, prove me gulity. This is my last reply have fun bitch
Goodluck

Offline Scav

• Banned
  • me with the dogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2024, 04:58:59 pm »
How many times are you going to be an autistic piece of human trash while you're on 'fasting days' you bitch ass retarded dog. Watch your mouth next time and stop disrespecting islam and acting all muslim saying 'im on fasting days' and meanwhile you're a racist piece of shit and a disrespectful guy on the internet towards everyone.

I dont give a shit about the server even if i get the fucking inf points about rdming you and i do not record anymore. What i said is all the truth and i dont give a shit what you say

Conclusion was decided by the staff team 'regarding' religion insults. Stay whatever the fuck you want because you're gonna be punished for sure, yeah pal.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2024, 05:02:34 pm by Scav »

Offline Scav

• Banned
  • me with the dogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2024, 05:13:44 pm »
New action logs, sped up and clear

Quality is still low because video is still being processed.

Offline Scav

• Banned
  • me with the dogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2024, 05:25:33 pm »
I don't have to show you anything. You reported me, prove me gulity. This is my last reply have fun bitch

Of course, bloody retard. You've nothing to prove yourself innocent that's why you don't care. Unfunny retard

Offline MIK

• Respect: +2/-2
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: MIK
  • Discord name: this_is_mik
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2024, 03:02:23 pm »
forum warned for the title, this is an official channel, act a bit professional.

You were on the main road so obviously u are prone to get rammed, where else will players drive, its not their fault. Also, in the video you have provided, Overdoz's ram doesn't look intentional at all the turn he took in the beginning made it difficult for him to negotiate resulting in u getting rammed, and u also didn't really do anything to avoid it u were standing idle.

Assaulting in ammunation on purpose so I couldnt refill
He can rob ammunition whenever he wants, Hows that a rule breaking? You always have a right to kill such players.
And for the killing in ammu while u were paused, he claims that u rammed him before, so u need to provide evidence that u didn't do anything and it was rdm.

For the tire popping too, provide a video prior to the incident, to show your innocence.

No evidence provided for racism.

Offline MIK

• Respect: +2/-2
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: MIK
  • Discord name: this_is_mik
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2024, 03:05:35 pm »
Anything that might look like was intended to say something offensive such as both the n words, should be avoided.

Offline Scav

• Banned
  • me with the dogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2024, 03:50:21 pm »
forum warned for the title, this is an official channel, act a bit professional.

You were on the main road so obviously u are prone to get rammed, where else will players drive, its not their fault. Also, in the video you have provided, Overdoz's ram doesn't look intentional at all the turn he took in the beginning made it difficult for him to negotiate resulting in u getting rammed, and u also didn't really do anything to avoid it u were standing idle.
He can rob ammunition whenever he wants, Hows that a rule breaking? You always have a right to kill such players.
And for the killing in ammu while u were paused, he claims that u rammed him before, so u need to provide evidence that u didn't do anything and it was rdm.

For the tire popping too, provide a video prior to the incident, to show your innocence.

No evidence provided for racism.

I love how easy it is for them to make random statements to prove themselves innocent, ask him for his pov that when I rammed him.I never rammed anyone like what the fuck is this shit, ask him for his povv when I rammed him, if he provides it then I'll take punishments instead of him.

I never rammed him, check my freakin actions that was I even on a vehicle while being 'pause killed'? Even if I rammed him, he realized that I rammed him after 6 minutes of it? I never rammed him, he just made things up that I rammed him or bla bla, just wow.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2024, 04:12:58 pm by Scav »

Offline overdoz

• Banned
  • rizzgod
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2024, 04:11:10 pm »

I love how easy it is for them to make random statements to prove themselves innocent, ask him for his pov that when I rammed him.I never rammed anyone like what the fuck is this shit, ask him for his povv when I rammed him, if he provides it then I'll take punishments instead of him.

I never recorded anything because it's not in my interest. Anyways, it is pretty obviously that you were trying to get me punished because you were starting to record everytime when it was on your benefit. You rammed me then went paused so i could kill you and then you could report me for rdming. Which in my opinion is counted as false reporting and it is punishable. About the tire that 'we' popped for no reason, maybe next time keep your recorder running and make sure to record your whole gameplay not only the parts which gives you benefits and so on you can false report everyone.

Anything that might look like was intended to say something offensive such as both the n words, should be avoided.

Will be more careful next time because snowflakes like Scav will take it the wrong way.
Goodluck

Offline Scav

• Banned
  • me with the dogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2024, 04:14:38 pm »
I never recorded anything because it's not in my interest. Anyways, it is pretty obviously that you were trying to get me punished because you were starting to record everytime when it was on your benefit. You rammed me then went paused so i could kill you and then you could report me for rdming. Which in my opinion is counted as false reporting and it is punishable. About the tire that 'we' popped for no reason, maybe next time keep your recorder running and make sure to record your whole gameplay not only the parts which gives you benefits and so on you can false report everyone.

Will be more careful next time because snowflakes like Scav will take it the wrong way.

Lil bro, explain me why did you popped my wheels?

Offline Scav

• Banned
  • me with the dogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2024, 04:21:07 pm »
He is caught lacking, here's the raw clip of bike incident

He literally lied above, now where's the punishment for that ?

Offline overdoz

• Banned
  • rizzgod
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2024, 05:23:14 pm »
He is caught lacking, here's the raw clip of bike incident

He literally lied above, now where's the punishment for that ?

I never said you did something to us, i said keep your recorder running so you can recheck. Everyone can vouch for me that my mouse sometimes get stuck and it keeps shooting and thats what i said ingame aswell but you dont deserve an apology
Goodluck

Offline Scav

• Banned
  • me with the dogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2024, 06:36:15 pm »
I never said you did something to us, i said keep your recorder running so you can recheck. Everyone can vouch for me that my mouse sometimes get stuck and it keeps shooting and thats what i said ingame aswell but you dont deserve an apology

Laughing my shocked ass out, what a nice excuse is that bro? "my mouse gets stuck sometimes", unlocked a new excuse other than 'ramming', huge achievement accomplished.

My excuse after destroying your vehicle will be:

Sorry bro my mouse gets stuck sometimes that's why I destroyed your vehicle

Offline overdoz

• Banned
  • rizzgod
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2024, 06:37:54 pm »

Laughing my shocked ass out, what a nice excuse is that bro? "my mouse gets stuck sometimes", unlocked a new excuse other than 'ramming', huge achievement accomplished.

@anty. knows very well. Shut your bitch ass up and admit that you're false reporting
Goodluck

Offline Scav

• Banned
  • me with the dogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2024, 06:40:55 pm »
@anty. knows very well. Shut your bitch ass up and admit that you're false reporting

@Curious. knows very well that my keys automatically presses themselves sometimes, that's why this report was made.

ngl looking so cute whilst typing 'shut your bitch ass up' rapidly in every reply though

Offline overdoz

• Banned
  • rizzgod
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2024, 06:42:07 pm »

@Curious. knows very well that my keys automatically presses themselves sometimes, that's why this report was made.

ngl looking so cute whilst typing 'shut your bitch ass up' rapidly in every reply though

Btw last reply.

Shut your clown ass up cuz you're just caught lacking like Mystic falsereporting everyone. Grow the fuck up retard
Goodluck

Offline Scav

• Banned
  • me with the dogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2024, 06:43:57 pm »
Btw last reply.

Shut your clown ass up cuz you're just caught lacking like Mystic falsereporting everyone. Grow the fuck up retard

You said that it's your last reply before replying 4 times previously as well, just admit that you were being retarded in the game and tihs report will be handled thats all, being toxic and retarded won't help you over here.

Hence proved
LHS-RHS
Samp skills  = Career / Samp strenght = Career strenght

Alcoholic crump said 'it's my last reply' several times yet he continued conversation in this report. Finally confirmed that his life starts from samp and ends on forums.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2024, 06:52:09 pm by Scav »