Author Topic: MR.MIRZA The RDMer Medic that wants to take lives not save them.  (Read 1460 times)

Offline Steven_Gimenez

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +12/-10
  • Just a hot blooded guy trying to have fun.
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Steven_Greeves
Your in-game nameSteven_Gimenez
Their in-game nameMR.MIRZA
DetailsI just logged in to change my name but I couldn't because of that ''ask permission in /APM'' stuff, so I decided to play a little, I had most wanted because of numerous heists to the bank of Los Santos the last time I logged, anyways, I spawned in a desert side of LV, I can't remember its name but it's where you've got a little bank, anyways I was just running around and then, after being killed by Ss_hossein_sS, MR.MIRZA just smashed his rancher against me, and started shooting at me for no reason, and I didn't even do nothing to him, I just jacked his car to run away I didn't want to fight neither, after killing me I asked him what is wrong with him, and he just said ''shut up'' after that, check this out, when he was being shot by Ss_hossein_sS who was probably defending himself, MR.MIRZA just says ''hey i'm medic don't shoot'' now really, what the hell is wrong with him?
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)Here you go:

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: January 28, 2020, 09:02:23 am by Steven_Gimenez »
Only you can decide your fate, every human being is responsible for his or her actions.

Offline Nick_Chester

• Respect: +40/-5
  • LEO
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Nick_Chester
  • Discord name: Nick_Chester
Re: MR.MIRZA The RDMer Medic that wants to take lives not save them.
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2020, 09:13:31 am »
Dear Mr.Gimenez,

please change the privacy settings of your video, otherwise we can't take a look.

Cheers,

N.Chester

Offline Steven_Gimenez

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +12/-10
  • Just a hot blooded guy trying to have fun.
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Steven_Greeves
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2020, 09:16:44 am »
Dear Mr.Gimenez,

please change the privacy settings of your video, otherwise we can't take a look.

Cheers,

N.Chester
Sorry about that, I took the wrong option, updated now
Only you can decide your fate, every human being is responsible for his or her actions.

Offline Nick_Chester

• Respect: +40/-5
  • LEO
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Nick_Chester
  • Discord name: Nick_Chester
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2020, 09:28:45 am »
Medics are neutral and should only use their guns/weapons to defend themselves if necessary.
Otherwise, living as a most wanted is dangerous and you have to expect to get killed (doesn't have to be RDM).
"Oh and if you're most wanted, you'd better watch your back, because the bounty hunters of San Andreas will also have you in their sights.[...]"http://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,19.msg20.html#msg20

Player will be punished.

Cheers,

N.Chester
« Last Edit: January 28, 2020, 09:31:15 am by Nick_Chester »