Author Topic: they mocking islam religion  (Read 581 times)

Offline none512

• Busta
  • Respect: +2/-1
  • none
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: none
  • Crew: Mafia
they mocking islam religion
« on: March 07, 2024, 06:31:33 am »
i know its not allowed here to insult or mocking a religion, honestly when i was mocking the hindi religion that was they was worship the cow that's im eating his meal its crazy its not my bussniess i know but its silly thing at the end i got punishment for that so. quotes here in my topic
can you replace palomino creek drive thru confessionary to a mosque too?
hello can iplease get halal hot coffee mod? pleasethank you
can u share mod for removing prostitute ingame?? mike haram man haram server made prostitute job and i vomit everytime i see someone getting head from a naked bitch, plz make it so they are wearing clothes thx i will look fwd to ur reply
why are you playing this game in the first place? Allah is disappointed in you.
its very clear that these quotes are insults and mock so. i have did that with hindi person religion that worship animals and walls at the end i got punishment its a ban and mute its double punish.
https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,19987.msg95872/topicseen.html#msg95872
Im really sorry if i insulted you or i was bad or rude or mock. i was not very logical person in past i was young honestly and dont know the life too much, forgive me please. im sorry again. im now not as the old one i changed myself from bad to good

Offline none512

• Busta
  • none
    • View Profile
Re: they mocking islam religion
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2024, 06:34:02 am »
@Zack  you the admin that punished me for mock the hindi religion. those people now mock ur and my religion. you must punish them as you did against me
Im really sorry if i insulted you or i was bad or rude or mock. i was not very logical person in past i was young honestly and dont know the life too much, forgive me please. im sorry again. im now not as the old one i changed myself from bad to good

Online BeatEn

• Respect: +22/-39
  • run d ice wallow come
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: beateN
  • Discord name: _beaten
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2024, 06:55:31 am »
Where did I mock bro. It was a genuine question

Offline none512

• Busta
  • none
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2024, 07:02:20 am »
Where did I mock bro. It was a genuine question
changed mock to question. you escape now, if you scary from getting punish, why did you mock my religion?, you know the the religion the worth the mocks is urs one
its very clear its your quote very mock not even question. why would someone mock in his question, unless he trying to insult. if someone want to ask question he must say how you got these mods, instead of mock, and anyways its not even question or even request
« Last Edit: March 07, 2024, 07:06:47 am by islem »

Offline coldtank

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +4/-4
  • a tank in Siberia
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: coldtank
  • Discord name: coldtank#8949
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2024, 07:05:38 am »
I totally agree with you, these people do not fear the wrath of Allah on judgement day.

Quote from: coldtank
Stuck in Siberia, Russia.

Online BeatEn

• Respect: +22/-39
  • run d ice wallow come
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: beateN
  • Discord name: _beaten
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2024, 07:06:57 am »
changed mock to question. you escape now, if you scary from getting punish, why did you mock my religion?, you know the the religion the worth the mocks is urs one
But now you're mocking my religion and I never mocked yours :( I am sorry I am scary very

Offline Raptor.

• Respect: +9/-3
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Raptor.
  • Discord name: velociraptor.cc
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2024, 09:31:44 am »