Author Topic: Restructuring of staff roles and enforcement of the rules  (Read 299 times)

Rated 2 times

Offline Vet JBONGS

• Respect: +0/-1
  • DONATOR
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Unknown
Restructuring of staff roles and enforcement of the rules
« on: May 03, 2024, 11:27:49 am »
« Last Rated on: May 03, 2024, 12:26:45 pm »
It would be great to see a staff restructuring and adjustments made to combat the unfairness faced by players from staff. I was recently banned for no reason and the real culprits that need to be banned aren't even banned but there is evidence that holds them highly legible for BAN. MIKE, pls deal with this ASAP!!!

I no longer can't stand this unfairness i face in this server, needless Forum plartform. I'm starting to think that some of the staff members protect their friends from BANs and such, while making it hard for the innocent ones.

Regards

Offline [RsA]WorkRate

• Respect: +8/-11
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [RsA]WorkRate
  • Discord name: Axolotl
  • Crew: [RsA]
Re: Restructuring of staff roles and enforcement of the rules
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2024, 12:05:52 pm »
It would be great to see a staff restructuring and adjustments made to combat the unfairness faced by players from staff. I was recently banned for no reason and the real culprits that need to be banned aren't even banned but there is evidence that holds them highly legible for BAN. MIKE, pls deal with this ASAP!!!

I no longer can't stand this unfairness i face in this server, needless Forum plartform. I'm starting to think that some of the staff members protect their friends from BANs and such, while making it hard for the innocent ones.

Regards
+1 yes dude i saw a staff member with a fucking minigun lol

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
Re: Restructuring of staff roles and enforcement of the rules
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2024, 05:06:27 pm »
This is not the correct place to make a staff complaint, which is what you're doing.
View trailers here.