Author Topic: infraction appeal by Hank_Montgomery  (Read 695 times)

Offline Hank_Montgomery

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +52/-28
  • Bring 2000 vehicle armor health points back again!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Hank_Montgomery
infraction appeal by Hank_Montgomery
« on: February 10, 2024, 09:01:54 pm »
Your in-game nameHank_Montgomery
Ban or infraction appeal?infraction appeal
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone7.2.2024
Ban/infraction reason and detailsCophunt
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?There were a lot of cops around (see radar), and that cop came close, so I decided to shoot. Why did he stop? I thought he would come out, so I continued shooting. Better safe than sorry. Besides, he could go on that golf course and start sniping. What should I do? The infractions don't make sense, because I was shooting in defense and to futureproof the security of my position on the rooftop.
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?The cop came to be shot at. The cop had a right to come close, sure, as well as I had my right to defend myself as a criminal. Play stupid games, win a Darwin Award.
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?no, i guess
Any more information to provide?1:30

Offline SilenTHunteR

• Respect: +8/-32
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Sierra117
Re: infraction appeal by Hank_Montgomery
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2024, 05:45:44 pm »
I my self have seen you jumping around buildings and shooting cops that are minding their own business. It was me who Infracted 2 to 3 times, The very first time you killed me from far away distance with sniper and you claimed that “you thought I was after another guy” and there was no other guy + you knocked me twice there and you tried to lie, not realising that I am a moderator, and then you apologised.

In this clip at 1:31 I was simply passing by which is too clear in the video, what did I do to you that made you shoot me? I didn’t even know there was a suspect unless you started shooting me. I stopped there just to see what would you do, that is exactly what cop hunt is. You think you could jump on a building and snipe out people that goes by you, which is wrong. You can only kill those cops who are arresting/chasing/shooting other suspects, or if they are chasing/shooting you.

Make another appeal and you will be punished further. I have let you slide so many times when I saw you went near newbies and started shooting them, its just that they started shooting you back, giving you an umbrella to hide under “They shot me”.

Explain to me why did you lagpit the guy in the end of the video.

Offline Hank_Montgomery

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +52/-28
  • Bring 2000 vehicle armor health points back again!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Hank_Montgomery
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2024, 06:20:53 pm »
I my self have seen you jumping around buildings and shooting cops that are minding their own business. It was me who Infracted 2 to 3 times, The very first time you killed me from far away distance with sniper and you claimed that “you thought I was after another guy” and there was no other guy + you knocked me twice there and you tried to lie, not realising that I am a moderator, and then you apologised.

We already cleared that incident, I didn't realize you bribed the guy, but I continued shooting with sniper rifle (I didn't see nicknames). I checked my recording and realized it was my mistake, so I decided it wouldn't make sense to appeal those infractions. I didn't realise you were a moderator, it took me a few days to realize it. Why are you making up things? Well, you have good imagination, but we are not in a fairy tale, or are we? When we were chatting in the game via /spm, you came to the conclusion I lied because you decided (maybe unintentionally) to hide from me the fact that you bribed the guy, and I didn't know that from that far away. Anyway, it's irrelevant to this incident, so I don't know why you mention it here, but maybe it's fun for you to state unsubstantiated claims.

In this clip at 1:31 I was simply passing by which is too clear in the video, what did I do to you that made you shoot me? I didn’t even know there was a suspect unless you started shooting me. I stopped there just to see what would you do, that is exactly what cop hunt is. You think you could jump on a building and snipe out people that goes by you, which is wrong. You can only kill those cops who are arresting/chasing/shooting other suspects, or if they are chasing/shooting you.

How could you not see me next to you when you were passing by on your radar? If you didn't look at it, it's your problem. As you said, "you can kill cops who are chasing." That grants me permission to shoot you, because you were in the direction of where you could perform the stunt to get to me which is the golf course, so I naturally assumed the worst of you. Again, YOU were the one to pass by me, not ME.

Make another appeal and you will be punished further.
Are you preventing the freedom of speech with this statement? I'll forward this to the other staff members.

I have let you slide so many times when I saw you went near newbies and started shooting them, its just that they started shooting you back, giving you an umbrella to hide under “They shot me”.
Right, you've "let me slide" because you know that if they shot me, I can defend myself, and it's not against the rules. This means you don't understand the rules regarding what constitutes justified self-defence. Again, I'll forward this to the other staff.

Explain to me why did you lagpit the guy in the end of the video.

Sure, RatDude got already punished for quitting to avoid. If you actually paid attention to the forum more, you would've likely noticed my report instead of infracting innocent people?
https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,19683.0.html

Offline DimitRizz

• Respect: +6/-58
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2024, 06:53:35 pm »
Sure, RatDude got already punished for quitting to avoid. If you actually paid attention to the forum more, you would've likely noticed my report instead of infracting innocent people?
https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,19683.0.html

You're not allowed to do that only because you want to rob a player, lagpitting/griefing/shooting are forbidden if you don't have any kind of revenge.

Offline SilenTHunteR

• Respect: +8/-32
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Sierra117
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2024, 08:39:33 pm »
Do you listen to yourself? I mean do you really believe that if you are most wanted and you will land on any random place with your car and if cop that goes through your map radius allows you to kill them?

Explain to me, why did you lag pit that guy on hauling mission who did no harm to you? He will be punished for quit to avoid but if you had no reason to dm him, then your lag pitting is getting you more infractions.