Author Topic: ShockWave gave me 2 infraction points  (Read 349 times)

Offline x4x

• Respect: +16/-14
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [TB]S0beit
  • Discord name: x4xsa
  • Crew: The Bloods
ShockWave gave me 2 infraction points
« on: February 04, 2024, 02:18:21 am »
Him killing me:

Me killing him and getting infracted instantly:

Bro is targeting players, I already sent out a staff complaint to the managers.

He killed me THEN he got killed by some other cops a bit later. How is he allowed in this scenario to issue me 2 infraction points?

Offline Ravager

• Banned
  • Respect: +7/-86
  • fastest man alive
    • View Profile
Re: ShockWave gave me 2 infraction points
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2024, 04:18:52 am »

He killed me THEN he got killed by some other cops a bit later. How is he allowed in this scenario to issue me 2 infraction points?
bro u clearly connected 2shots on his body damaged him and as he got killed right away (by a cop probably)ur rev was claimed due to ur shooting and him getting killed in next 2mins

Offline Dani.

• Respect: +15/-66
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dani.
  • Discord name: dani_421
Re: ShockWave gave me 2 infraction points
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2024, 04:26:07 am »
Everything is pretty obvious here, You robbed ShockWave he attacked you to death the last damage you caused to him in that fight was at 01:32:12 then ShockWave got killed by a cop at 01:32:20 Which means you contributed to their death as you damaged him and he dead in 8 seconds and the rule states If you damage someone and he dies in whatever way EVEN if you did not claim the kill in less than 2 minutes then you contributed to their death and you no longer have revenge afterwards you still killed him.

This is a final word aswell don't repost and next time you appeal a punishment without the format I will deny it without even reading.

Denied.